Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 09:09:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Centreville Michigan  (Read 9688 times)
ohiofan

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2012, 01:54:31 pm »

Only 8 more days until I see Alan Jackson!!!! YEEHAW
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 05:35:45 pm »

Enjoy!!!

RAY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:16:10 pm »

I am so excited!!!
jamercer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 03:14:27 am »

Me too! I am so excited!
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 05:24:54 am »

I wish you all a GOOD TIME at the show !
Enjoy it !  Smiley

Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
ItsBarbMI

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 09:47:33 am »

I am also really looking forward to this show.  Heard this concert is sold out. 
When I talked to someone at the Venue recently they advised  me to be on the
grounds as early as 5pm as if traffic backs up to get in the venue, I will be stuck
in that traffic waiting to get in.  Hope the weather is good. Can't wait to see another
one of Alan's shows.

Barb from Warren, Michigan
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 10:22:25 am »

Have a great time everyone...

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
MOLLY1971

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 03:54:15 pm »

Can't wait to see Alan in Centerville, MI on Saturday!  I was chosen for a meet and greet!  I cannot wait!  What a GOOD TIME! I will be having!  See you all there!
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 06:46:33 pm »

I am also really looking forward to this show.  Heard this concert is sold out. 
When I talked to someone at the Venue recently they advised  me to be on the
grounds as early as 5pm as if traffic backs up to get in the venue, I will be stuck
in that traffic waiting to get in.  Hope the weather is good. Can't wait to see another
one of Alan's shows.

Barb from Warren, Michigan
Hi Barb, my honey and I are driving from Maumee Ohio, we are driving to our hotel first to check in, then the fairgrounds.For sure we will be hitting the road early.Hope to be at the fairgrounds fairly early.I hope the weather is good too.I imagine it will be a hassel trying to get out of the fairgrounds after the show!But Alan is worth all the time and travel!!!!Deb
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 06:48:21 pm »

Can't wait to see Alan in Centerville, MI on Saturday!  I was chosen for a meet and greet!  I cannot wait!  What a GOOD TIME! I will be having!  See you all there!
Yeehaw Molly you are SOOO lucky to get a meet and greet.You must be so excited!Happy for you.DEB
jamercer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 01:15:03 am »

I have a suggestion for any of you that are going Saturday to Centreville!
If you don't want to stuck in the traffic backup nightmare do not use the M86 entertrance if you coming in from Sturgis, Colon, Coldwater and Battle Creek or travelling any town near these areas keep driving on M86 until it comes a two lane highway on the right there will be a ShellMart gas station and on the left there is a street called Nottawa turn left there and keep driving on Nottawa until you see the back entertrance which is next to the high school! If you are coming in from Three Rivers or any town near Three Rivers Nottawa will be on the right so you turn right on Nottawa! There will be parking areas across from the back entertrance if you don't want to park behind the horse barns! I will be here and I always use the backway in to avoid the traffic backup nightmare and I don't why most people use the M86 entertrance instead of the back one because most people use the M86 one which is the main one that is why there is traffic backup!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 05:43:28 am »

WTG Molly!!! Have a great time!!

RAY
xtam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 09:52:50 am »

I am also going to the show tonight, we are planning on leaving a bit early also, as 1 we have never been there, and so far the weather isn't looking real good I am in Kalamazoo Mi and its thundering and  awful dark in the skies hoping it clears up before we head out!! I also opened my email a week ago Friday and had been chose for a meet and greet I was so excited been in Alans fan club for many years excluding a few when my life went in to shambles when my husband passed away....In all the years I have followed his career and traveled out of state even, this is the very first time I have ever got a meet and greet before a show so hang hang there to those who have never had one you turn will come!! Hoping for a great night!!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 09:06:08 pm »

We will be waiting for a review for the show tonite sounds like a big  bunch of members are going to the show...Wish I was one of them....I just keep waiting.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
br1902

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 02:38:00 pm »

The concert was great,  It had rained prior to the concert, but during the concert it held off until the last song before the encore.  When he came back out it was still raining. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: