Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 03:26:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Randy Travis  (Read 3181 times)
IndianaNative

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2012, 11:44:07 pm »

I am not saying that Alan is the man to do this, but I hope that one of Randy's peers in Nashvile will take him aside for a face-to-face and heart-to-heart talk and tell him:  "You've got to get yourself some help or you are going to end up dead."  This is so sad to see.  Of course, this may also have happened and Randy has ignored the advice --- in that case, then it's probably hopeless.  Just my two cents.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:35:41 am »

This is very sad. I heard Josh Turner talk about it and I know he has been there for him, as well as others. It seems like he has been falling apart since the divorce news. Such a shame.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
bomann12

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 05:39:21 am »

i went to see randy play  september 1st in upstate ny.he was very good. he made light of his recent problems.his voice was good despite the fact he was nursing two cracked  ribs.he said a man his size shouldn't take down a 260 pound man. i hope he can get it together,the man is an icon in country music.he mentioned his pal alan and did a medely  of songs he wrote with alan.it was a fun night.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: