Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 08:02:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atention Alan  (Read 4237 times)
wildbill

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2012, 08:57:41 pm »

I have been trying to meet you for 23 years. I gave you Hank Williams hankerchief that my Uncle gave me. I am 47 and I'm getting tired of trying to meet you. I feel like I've earned it and I know your  Alana Jackson, but your not God. Please see fit to have it arranged for me to meet you at the concert in Tuscaloosa Sept 13. I've seen you over 55 times and it's tiring to give you things and not ever get to see u in return. Looking forward to meeting you. Thank you- Billy.
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 11:52:43 am »

Billy you should be e-mailing Cindy athe
president of his fan club. Her address is
on the news letter.
Elaine

rickm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 04:06:53 pm »

i understand your frustration about not getting a chance to meet alan. ive been a dedicated fan for over 18 years. i was fortunate to meet him early in his career in a total different type of setting then the way meet n greets are now. hes a superstar, the king of country, imagine how fastpaced his life must be now? i would like to meet him again, and ill admit i get frustrated too when i see fans in the real world news winning meet n greets that have not been a dedicated fan like myself for so many years. it doesnt work that way. i have an enlarged reproduction of his autograph on the tailgate of my chevy pick-up..!!! i wish you the best of luck meeting alan. rickm.

havin a "good time" listening to alan in my '65 gto.. fan club member since july 1994.
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 03:08:35 pm »

Really Billy?  Alan doesn't "owe" you anything!  It's your choice if you've been sending him unrequested gifts!  Your tone is a little alarming!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 12:30:59 pm »

I am sad that you have been waiting so meet Alan.  Most of us have, but I would not EXPECT that he has any more time for me than any other of his thousands of fan club members.  The way I feel is that if the Lord desires that I meet Alan, one day I will get to do that.  If not, I will continue wishing and going to the concerts where the venues have elevators.  I will continue to follow Alan's career no matter what. He has supplied me with his warmth and talent and that is all ask. He's simply the "best".

I have received wonderful responses when I ask for something from the fan club but I don't ask for much - mostly information.  Cindy works very hard.  I think you were a bit brash in your presentation, but that is for you to decide.  I hope you will meet Alan one day.  Meanwhile, enjoy his wonderful music and concerts like we all do.

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: