Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 04:46:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hard hat and a hammer....  (Read 3770 times)
rickm

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2012, 03:51:09 pm »

hi, i really like the words to this song on the freight train cd. most of us are blue collar folk, and thats what country music is all about. and the last two words of the song "and woman". cant forget about our workin girls....rickm.

havin a "good time" listening to alan in my '65 gto.. fan club member since july 1994.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 08:03:46 pm »

Rick, I like that Cd also and that song in particular. Alan is so smart and knows that women are so important in their
childrens lives. As My mom used to say" The Hand that Rocks the Cradle, Rules The World."Love that"And Woman" part.

If you go on the Home Page, Alan's new single is good too. He didn't write this one, but he sure makes it his own . It
is called "You Go Your Way." I love the Songs Alan writes best, they seem to come from his Heart. He sure shows his
skills as a great Songwritter and he sings like a Lark. You are so right about about "Hard Hat and a Hammer", that song
has inspired many people I'm sure. My own Dad Loved the Opry! he was a  Big farmer and carpenter work in the winter.
Jeri-from  MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 07:56:45 pm »

Ditto Jeri, you always say it so well. I love the songs Alan writes himself best too, however he always sings every song sooooooooooo very well.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 12:08:52 pm »

Alan covers other artist's songs so well I am amazed when I see that Alan did NOT write them.

Marian

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: