Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 02:12:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Taste Of Country Showdown - VOTE!  (Read 12106 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:36:04 am »

AJ#1COFAN, thank you for posting this in the "YOU GO YOUR WAY. . . ." thread, but I thought that it will be easier for the fans to see this and take notice if they wish to vote. My apologies if I offend you in some way by doing this.

Ok, fans and friends, Alan is in the running again in the Taste of Country website's Showdown. "You Go Your Way" is pitted against "Ex-Old Man" by newcomer, Kristen Kelly. Alan is currently leading in votes at 79.53%. You can also vote from your cellphones (with internet access capability). VOTE HERE:

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-kristen-kelly-the-showdown/

BHR

susi67

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 01:44:05 pm »

Voted.
Thanks BHR for sharing.
Greetings from the cold and rainy Switzerland  Sad

Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
DonnaJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 03:22:32 pm »

Thank for sharing! I voted and am happy to note Alan is winning! Thanks be to God!

DonnaJ
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 11:44:20 am »

YEEEE HAWWW!!! Alan won it  and he's now up to the next challenge against High Valley, a siblings trio Country act from Canada, with their latest released single, "Love You For A Long Time". Alan's "You Go Your Way", once again, is leading. You can also vote by phone (888-678-9995), if you wish. Keep VOTING for Alan, everyone! Thank you!!!!

FYI: Taste of Country Showdown is a "contest" pitting country artists with new single released against each other. If I understand it correctly, an artist has to beat 5 other artists to win the coveted Taste of Country Showdown Hall of Fame honor.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-high-valley-the-showdown/

BHR

PS: OH, NO!!! Just visited TOC site and Alan has lost the lead! Keep on voting fans and friends!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:55:01 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

susi67

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 03:12:13 pm »

Voted ! And I'll voting so much if I can ! Go Alan !!!

Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 07:57:38 pm »

We need to keep voting.   Every hour you can cast a vote.   We are loosing ground.

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 09:49:12 am »

I went on and voted but it said the voting was closed.  Did Alan win, when does the next poll open, could see any info about this?

Allison
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 10:41:10 am »

YES!!!!!!!!! "YOU GO YOUR WAY" WON AGAIN! Okay, fans, keep the voting going. Alan is now up against Jason Cassidy ("Ride Of Your Life"). Alan won just by a small margin last time (10%) and he is trailing right now so keep the votes coming and widen that margin.

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-jason-cassidy-the-showdown/

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

BHR

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 10:17:27 am »

BHR, does the voting only last one day.  I went on again to vote today and it said poll closed?

Thanks
Allison
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 10:54:54 am »

BHR, does the voting only last one day.  I went on again to vote today and it said poll closed?

Thanks
Allison

Allison, it seems that way. When I voted last night before going to bed at 11pm, the voting was already shutdown and there was a note that said to listen to the radio (this is a radio station website) at 10pm for announcement of the winner. I'm not sure what time they start it again the next day as when I go there to check it out before 11am, the announcement of the winner and the new contender(s) is not posted yet. And since anyone can also vote by calling the radio station, my guess is the voting is already open and the votes are coming in even before they post it on their website the next morning. The best time to vote is between 11am and 10pm. Thanks for trying to vote. Read my new update below. :-)

BHR

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 11:12:54 am »

WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ALAN DID IT AGAIN!!!! He's now up against Tyler Farr ("Hello Goodbye") and currently have a big lead at 73.08%. Keep the votes coming! As I responded to Allison above, voting by phone has already started (888-678-9995) before the result and new contender(s) are posted on their website. So those of us voting online has to be extra aggressive with our voting to help Alan win it all the way. Here's the new voting link:

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-tyler-farr-the-showdown/

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

BHR
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:16:43 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 02:53:21 pm »

Thanks BHR, I finally got to vote for our guy!!! I just did it.

Keep the votes coming for Alan.

Allison
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 08:52:58 pm »

You're welcome, Allison.

Keep voting for Alan, fans! Alan is starting to lose ground. Hopefully, he still gets the win. There's at least 10 minutes more to go to vote online.
VOTE!

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-tyler-farr-the-showdown/

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 10:12:13 am »

BHR, Thanks so much for your telling us to Vote.. I have been voting all along. Alan is doing really well, He's Great!
Take care and Thanks again,w/ Hugs Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2012, 12:04:25 pm »

You're welcome, Jeri and thanks to you also for voting. Take care and HUGS too.

AJ fans and friends, thank you all for continuing on voting for Alan at the Taste of Country Showdown. Just to update and inform you all: Showdown voing is only Monday through Friday. As of the end of voting period last Friday Alan is still leading Tyler Farr with 62.21% votes count. This may or may not be the final count for last Friday's voting. This could also be it or Alan may face a challenge with another country artist one more time to get to be a Taste of Country Hall of Famer. Either way, be ready to start voting again tomorrow. Monday, just in case. Thank you all, again.

BHR

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: