Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 03:28:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Anyone have tickets for the concert in Durant, OK?
September 15 show - 0 (0%)
Durant Ok September - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson Show Durant, OK  (Read 3438 times)
Chloeann

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2012, 02:20:50 pm »

My 85 year old grandmother, who loves Alan Jackson wants to attend his concert in Durant, Oklahoma on September 15th. The show sold out quickly and we were not able to get tickets. Is there any possible way I can still get tickets? She will be so disappointed if she isn't able to go.
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 06:20:11 pm »

The only way I would say is call the box office at the venue and see if any tickets available

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 06:40:25 pm »

Where does she live??  The Fayettville, AR. show is the next night and is about 5 hours from Durant.  It looks like due to a AJ website glitch that I am stuck with two extra tickets for that concert.  I would love to sell them to you there.  I have Durant tickets I would gladly part with (it is further from me but was scheduled first unfortunately) but I don't want to drive 3 hours each way to get them to you!  Sorry!  The strict rules keep us from getting tickets in time to transfer to someone :-(  I am not a scalper but sure wish we had options in such situations as this!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: