Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 03:28:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's fiddle player?  (Read 5641 times)
kkable

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2012, 10:40:07 am »

Where's Mark? noticed he wasn't with the band in Salinas??
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:40:17 pm »

Thats the new fiddle player

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
kkable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 02:47:54 pm »

What happen to Mark? They've been together forever.
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 06:44:02 pm »

Ok to fill ya'll in if you don't already know...new fiddler is Ryan Joseph.  He's a super nice young man that was kind enough to meet and visit with my friend's terminally ill daughter at the Red Rocks concert.  Real talented too!  Mark is from here in Oklahoma and got a local job that gives him much needed time with his family.  As the"former" youngest Strayhorn he still has several kiddos at home and I think this is a win win situation tho we will all miss him and his talents.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 09:26:38 pm »

Ok to fill ya'll in if you don't already know...new fiddler is Ryan Joseph.  He's a super nice young man that was kind enough to meet and visit with my friend's terminally ill daughter at the Red Rocks concert.  Real talented too!  Mark is from here in Oklahoma and got a local job that gives him much needed time with his family.  As the"former" youngest Strayhorn he still has several kiddos at home and I think this is a win win situation tho we will all miss him and his talents.
Thank you so much for filling us in. I had missed seeing Mark & hoped it was temporary.I shall miss Mark, he was super,
but I understand that sometimes family has to come first and he will be there for them more.

The new guy sounds nice.I hope that "Roger" never leaves, he is really good and such a nice guy. I saw him and said hello at my meet & greet! Thanks again, Jerrie-MS
PS Mark, if you read this, we shall miss you & thanks for years of Great music! God Bless

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
kd5giv

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 02:26:20 am »

Hi,

Where does Mark live? I mean what town. I want lessons and maybe he could teach me fiddle. I hate all the books because it's either bluegrass or violin type music. They say country but trust me they mean bluegrass. I want to learn the way he played or Gene Elders of Ace in the Whole band.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: