Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 08:19:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: July Prayer Thread  (Read 4499 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2012, 10:00:17 am »

To all AJ Fans & Friends,

Please keep the following people in your prayers:

ALAN - for continued recovery from his illness and get his mellow baritone voice back. Get well and take care, Alan.

HARRIET - for full recovery from her illness. Harriet has been hospitalized late last week, I believe. I don't have all of the details but been in touch with her husband. He said that she's in good hands and will be answering all her emails when she returns home from the hospital. Get well soon, Harriet, and take care. Hope you're back home from the hospital. We all miss you here.

JERI - for continued recovery from her illness. Jeri, get well wishes to you for a complete recovery. It's good to see you posting here again. Been thinking about you often.Take care.

ELAINE - for her son who is battling cancer and for good health and all the strength she now is in need most of to help her son deal with everything he's going through on his cancer treatments. Elaine, you and your son are and will always be in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers goes to all of you, ALAN, HARRIET, JERI and ELAINE. Anyone here who wish to add more to this prayer list, please feel welcome to do so.

BHR

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 03:26:35 pm »

My toughts and prayers to Alan, Harriet, Jeri & Elaine's son.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 05:19:43 pm »

Sending thoughts and prayers Alan,Harriet, Jeri & Elaine's son,and to all the victims and families of the Aurora shootings..

RAY
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 07:45:22 pm »

BHR, Thank you for all that you said.  My thoughts and Prayers go out to ALAN, HARRIET, JERI, ELAINE'S SON and ELAINE.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.   HUGS   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 02:52:30 pm »

Sending thoughts and prayers to Alan, Elaine and her son, Harriet and Jeri.
God bless you all.
Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 09:29:27 pm »

BHR , thanks for letting us know.You are a Dear.

Sending up special Prayers for Alan , also Alan Fans BHR , Harriet, I have missed her Posts, Elaine & her son especially,
To all the people of the horrid tragedyin CO, my prayers.

To any of you Fans with special needs , my prayers are with you also.

a special thanks to all of you for your kind words & especially your prayers for me since I have been ill. I am slowly getting better, it will take time. I just wont always be able to post as much, but I do read  yours.

I like keeping in touch with Alan News , (Love his new CD) Especially "Nothing Fancy" It;s like I can feel it's
coming from Alan, and the ones Alan wrote. I hope he writes some "Love Songs" that really shows his low wonderful voice and range. The one to "Nisey" is so beautiful. Maybe Bluegrass would be nice, if Alan writes the Songs, Just love his work!
I miss You Guys always.

Take care and God Bless, Jeri

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:22:13 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: