Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 03:51:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baton Rouge concert  (Read 9717 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2009, 01:13:56 am »

Beautiful weather, actually hot inside the venue.  The venue is right down town across the street from the river.  I met up with Bill and Deb this afternoon at the venue when we went to get our tickets.  Ran into Monty out on his daily run at the park across from the venue, that was nice he stopped and talked with us for a few minutes.  Then we went and had lunch together.  

Security was not stopping anyone from going up to the stage from the beginning, so guess where I was the whole concert.

It was another fantastic show by our Alan.  Alan wore the blue denim western shirt he wore at the CB signing, nice shirt and he looks so good in blue.  He was in a really good mood and threw out a lot of picks.  He started with the music Gone Country and went straight into Good Time. I got some young girls to help me with the signs.  They were so excited about seeing Alan we didn't do a very good job, but he still liked them. A couple of the girls thought they were going to get to keep the letters...LOL  The lighting was horrible for taking pictures, Alan didn't have a good spotlight on him so not sure my pictures will be very good.

Dot and Sharon, got that I (heart) (Alan's picture) license plate I got in Gatlinburg signed.

Thanks Bill and Deb (you'll have to add your thoughts too) for picking me up at my hotel, that was great.  We had a great lunch together too.

It was fun meeting you Jen.  You need to come add your thoughts on the concert.  

I'm headed to bed and try to get some sleep, early day tomorrow, have a 10 am flight out of New Orleans and it's a little over an hour drive from here with no traffic.  I have a feeling there will be a tad bit more traffic going that way on a Friday morning going to New Orleans.  At least the airport is this side of N.O. so I don't have to go into the city.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:32:44 am by AJSCALIFFAN » Logged

Livin' On Love in California
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 08:14:06 am »

Thanks for the review Terry.  Fun you got to see AJ friends too.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 08:52:31 am »

Thanks for the review, Terry.  We had hoped to go, but the timing just did not work this time.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 01:42:04 pm »

Hi Terry   Thanks for the review and I am glad you are having so much fun.   Take Care     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 07:01:08 pm »

Sounds like you had another great time with Alan !!! You are so lucky to see him so much !!  Thanks for sharing the review !!! We love reading them!!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 07:37:46 pm »

Hey Terry,
Glad A. J. signed the I (HEART) Alan license plate. Also, glad you got to talk to Monty.
Have fun the next 3 nights, as I know you will.
Thanks again for the review. Will be waiting for the next one.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 11:08:51 pm »

Thanks for the review.Glad you are having fun .Wish i was there.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 01:53:15 am »

Thanks for a great review Terry.  Sounds like you had a good time! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 08:56:38 am »

Thanks for the review Terry.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 02:26:18 pm »

Thanks for the review Terry