Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 05:00:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: front row, meet & greet, preferred seating  (Read 4428 times)
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2012, 02:32:14 pm »

Is it possible to get front row seats or preferred seating and a meet and greet pass for the same show? Just wondering because Alan is coming near me soon and wanted to know before I tried to get them.  I haven't seen Alan for seven years and it would make a great belated birthday present not to mention a much needed pick me up.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 02:57:32 pm »

Yes. The tickets sold at the pre-sale events here at the fan club's site are all for preferred seating. The Front Row Seat contest and Meet & Greet sign ups are both for the specific concert date/place you're ordering your ticket(s) for. I'm not sure that you'll win or your entries for either one will be chosen if you don't have tickets for the particular concert date/place they are for (Alan does his M&G while his opening act(s) is/are doing his/her/their show(s), not after his own show). Sign up for them after you order your ticket(s). You might get lucky.

Good Luck and Enjoy Alan's concert!

BHR

1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 09:15:40 pm »

Thanks, I will give it a try.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 08:05:46 pm »

Thanks, I will give it a try.

You're very welcome! Best of Luck to you!

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: