Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 10:13:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snowden Grove Amphitheater Concert Southaven MS  (Read 8837 times)
leverhart

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:26:10 pm »

Does anyone know when AJ tickets go on sale for his concert in Southaven MS? The posters I saw last night said the concert was the 4th but Im reading online at various places that it is the 5th. Can anyone clear this up or have any other info about this concert?

Thanks
L
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 06:01:24 pm »

Go to Google and type in the concert, they are selling tickets there.  Don't understand how they can sell them before it is listed on the tour page.  I think that is one reason I didn't get the pit tickets for the GA concert, they were selling them for that concert too.  I'm not paying big $$$ for concert tickets. Really I don't know if a person can trust them on those pages or not. Just my opinion.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 11:33:33 pm »

Dot, Let me know if you are going .
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 12:45:20 pm »

Betty, when the fan club post the concert,  has tickets on sale and if I can get good seats, I am going.

"Gone Country"  From KY
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 06:20:01 pm »

Pulled up the venues website   and looked under events     Alan was not listed.          So like other people well wait for the tour page   to have it listed.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 12:38:43 pm »

This concert is posted on the tour page now, tickets go on sale July 13th.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 06:45:34 pm »

I stayed up until midnight to get tickets for this concert. After I got them I couldn't get to sleep, I am getting too old to lose all this sleep. lol  It is going to be several miles for me to drive from KY to MS but I am certain it will be worth the trip. Hopefully I will get good seats, won't know until I get there.
Anyone else get tickets?Huh Betty, I didn't hear back from you hope you are going too.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 08:32:41 pm »

Dot, I order tickets too .Hope we get close up What section did you order from ? Sorry I didnt get back with you about the tickets.
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 09:49:31 am »

Betty, I am in section 4.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 02:07:20 pm »

Betty, I am in section 4.

Betty, I have relatives who live near Southaven, MS. Most Fans get close seats. I looked yours up and they are in a great spot for viewing Alan & making photos. Here is a link to your section 4. Congrats! Dot, I'm sure yours will be near hers.
http://snowdengroveamphitheater.com/seating/
I hope this works .  Wish I was able to go.
PS- we  have driven from FL to MS before & enjoy the trip so much.Many other places too! Nashville a LOT!
Enjoy Alan & the Strayhorns! Jerrie
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 02:14:20 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 11:35:36 am »

we got tickets and hope for nice weather  its a  amphitheater   all outdoor none of it is covered.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: