Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:42:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlanta, GA (Verizon Amphitheater)  (Read 25015 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 09:06:49 pm »

GATourist, Welcome To The AJFC Forum! My sons and I were in the Columbus concert too in May. So, you won a M&G there then? Congrats to you and your son & daughter! To answer your question on the PIT section, they have 3 seats arrangements at this venue for concerts - the regular seating with chairs in the PIT section, the one you were referring to with no chairs in the PIT section which is used as a General Admission section where everyone just stands up the whole concert and then there's the table seatings, which, the tables with chairs are set up on the floor section all the way to the PIT area, I guess for dinner concert type shows. I don't know which one will be used in this event, but, below is the link to the seating charts (click on + to zoom in the sections). When Alan was there last time (April of 2010) my family and I were seated in the PIT section, 3rd row and it was cool being so close to the stage. If you got tickets in the PIT section, you are one very lucky "new AJ fan," that is, if it's not going to be used as a General Admission section.  May I safely assume you didn't order your ticket from the fan club? I'm guessing it because the PIT section was blocked at the fan club's tickets pre-sale event, which was very disappointing to all of us fan club members/fans and a few of us optioned not to go because of it. You might want to sign up also for a M&G for this concert and Front Row Seat Tickets (if you win, you get 2 tickets). Good Luck on both!

Enjoy the concert and have loads of fun!

http://www.vzwamp.com/plan-your-visit/seating-charts/

BHR

GATourist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 07:33:32 am »

Thanks for the reply, BHR!  Yes, bought these pit seats thru the fanclub pre-sale.....at 1am EST on Friday night!  I understand the "no rows and seats given out" rule, but I am pretty sure these are General Admission......nonetheless, fun!  I actually got to the M&G in Columbus through my brother, who runs WQDR, the killer country station in Raleigh, NC.  But yes, already signed up for front row and M&G for the October show.  Can't frickin' wait!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 12:44:56 pm »

Welcome GATourist!! Good luck on your M&G i!! and congrats on your last M&G..Enjoy the show!!

RAY
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 02:43:27 pm »

GATourist, I was on exactly the same time to get good tickets but CST.  Maybe several people were trying at the time and we couldn't all get the good tickets. It did take me several mintues to get thru so maybe that was one reason I didn't get the tickets.
Don't understand what you mean about pit tickets are GA.
As far as standing, that is what I like to do at an A. J. concert.
Anyway, glad you got good tickets, and good luck on getting another M/G.

"Gone Country"  From KY
GATourist

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 07:05:53 am »

Hey, all!  Thanks for the friendly greetings and glad to be here!  Dot, I saw a "disclaimer" on the ticket ordering page that noted the pit tix were general admission.......and you know, I am totally cool with that, too.  I agree that standing during the show is pretty much par for the course.  Were you able to get any fan club seats at all?   On a sidebar to the Atlanta discussion, also noticed the "show" started at 5:30pm..which would seem to mean many more acts to be added to the bill or at least some sort of other stuff going on in the background.  Either way, a beautiful Saturday in October and AJ show Number Two for my household....doesn't suck!  Hope to meet some of you there.
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 07:56:12 am »

I am the same Dot I can never sit at any of Alan's concert I am usually up at the stage dancing away, even the year I won front row seats, my girlfriend and I never sat in them!!!LOL

Allison
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: