Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:01:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Release  (Read 7648 times)
TammyHolt

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2012, 12:21:03 pm »

It's just my opinion but I personally think When I saw you Leaving and Everything But the Wings should be released to radio.  Either one of these songs could make it to the number 1 spot!  So beautifully written and they are songs everyone can relate to.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 01:14:43 pm »

Got my CD yesterday through the mail. Love all the songs. He has been singing "Dixie Highway" a lot recently...maybe it's next, since it is up beat & faster than SYDHTLMA was.   

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 09:47:35 pm »

TammyHolt, I love both of those songs.  Everything but the Wings is so special as many of the songs on this album are.
Her Life is a Song is so cute with the iPod in her pocket.    Great CD Alan.   

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 09:35:03 pm »

Some of the stations are putting Dixie Highway & When I Saw You Leaving on their automated voting pages. I've found some of those & put them in a thread called 'vote here for 3 of Alan's songs.'

AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 10:59:10 pm »

I love all the songs!  Dixie Highway is so fun but would have to be edited for radio play since it's about 7 minutes long!
My pick for the next single release would be Her Life Is A Song.  I think the young people would really like it as well as the long time fans.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 12:57:18 pm »

I played that for my 17 year old granddaughter and she said "that's just like me!".  She loved it and she is only a half
hearted country fan.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 08:14:35 pm »

I played it for my daughter too , I said" this one reminds me of you." After she heard it she said 'That's me for sure ." I think maybe Dixie Highway will be next because it's a good summertime song but I sure hope he releases a lot of songs off this album. They sound mighty good playing in my car so I KNOW they'd  sound sweet coming out of the radio !
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 08:04:24 pm »

TammyHolt, I love both those songs and have been have been voting for WHEN I SAW YOU LEAVING. I also love the whole album and think all the songs should be # ones.  HUGS  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 08:00:03 am »

I love the entire CD too, but the song I can't get out of my head is "Look Her In The Eye and Lie".  It keeps playing over and over in my mind.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 12:28:13 pm »

Brenda, I love the song "Look Her In the Eye and Lie" also.   Think we can all relate to it through some actions we have seen in our lives.   Great One. 

Marian

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: