Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 08:10:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan at Red Rocks CO  (Read 6614 times)
pestinparadise

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2012, 12:32:45 am »

Anyone know who will be the Opening Act for Alan
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 11:31:22 am »

I have not heard of an Opening Act for Alan.  It may have to be a surprise for us both, as I do plan to attend.  (may just see you there)
pestinparadise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 05:35:44 pm »

i am so sorry but can't remember your name  Did you and hubby sit next to us in Denver
We are attending  Front row handicap seating  Hope to see you there
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 12:21:44 pm »

We are not going to the concert.         Just wondering is any of the smoke from the fires in Colorado    going that way.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
pestinparadise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 11:23:03 pm »

Colorado Springs is on fire  Route 24 in & out of Springs closed  A Nightmare  Looks like I will not be able to attend the Red Rock Concert.  So upset  Long awaited his return to Colorado Angry
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 12:34:19 pm »

Colorado Springs is on fire  Route 24 in & out of Springs closed  A Nightmare  Looks like I will not be able to attend the Red Rock Concert.  So upset  Long awaited his return to Colorado Angry

I understand the frustration not being able to attend the show.  Our friends from the Springs were to attend with my husband & I, but are unsure whether they will be able to get out of the Springs.  Maybe something will change for you today, but afraid it looks grim.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 01:09:45 pm »

Pestinparadise and AJ#1COFAN, I've been reading and watching the news on the Colorado Springs brush fires closely and from all that has been said and the horrific photos taken from the sites of the fire with all that thick smoke billowing and everything, I think Alan and his management should just cancel this concert and re-schedule it (or allow fans who can't go to the concert due to the closure of the section(s) of the freeway, if they'll stil have the concert, to get a refund for their tickets) as being this is an outdoors venue I don't think it would be a good idea for Alan to be singing there and inhaling the smoke from the fires. . . no matter how thin it may be, it is still smoke and not good for his lungs. . .and everyone else's who will be there. The tour buses and trucks might also have problems getting to the venue. This is just/so sad.

BHR
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:12:35 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 07:58:08 am »

Sorry to hear of all the fires, stay safe everyone and protect your loved ones.

Allison
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: