Alan Jackson
May 10, 2024, 05:47:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opry (Garylord/Marriot Deal): On The Lighter Side  (Read 2249 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2012, 12:14:24 pm »

I don't usually don't take a risk posting messages or links to articles here that could possibly and probably offend anyone. However, I'm taking a limb on this one hoping that this particular article from the savingcountrymusic.com does not in anyway offend any of you. If it does, please accept my humble apologies. I just felt that this one is too good. . .and too funny. . .not to share (I hope I don't get censored for this; we all need a laugh or 2 every now and then). The content of this article gives off quite a scary thought but be prepared to have a laugh, nonetheless, and hopefully you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did. It got me going up until the mention of free "hot continental breakfast every after Opry shows" and there thereafter. I must be slow in the uptake now. LOL!

http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/grand-ole-opry-to-offer-new-incentives-under-marriott

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: