Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:00:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Jumping in for June  (Read 23805 times)
Luckylady44

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2012, 09:16:04 am »

Just thought I'd start off the month, I know there are some posts on May for June.  

Not much this way, cloudy day.  Thinking of all of you headed to Nashville this week.  Enjoy Fan Fest and all that goes with it.  Hope it isn't too hot for y'all.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 09:43:03 am »

Good morning, AJ pals. It's raining cats & dogs here with some thunderstorms. Things are going OK with my PT- only 3 more weeks & showing good improvemnet. Sure did enjoy that Noteworthy at the Opry with the whole show about Alan. Looking forward to getting my new CD in  the mail. Thanks, Sharon, for starting the June Thread.

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:15:42 am »

Thanks Sharon for starting the June thread.  DUH - I don't know what I was thinking posting in the May thread and not starting the June thread.  I'll blame my advancing years - LOL!
Another beautiful day here - little cooler, but still wonderful!
Loved Noteworthy at the Opry (followed by Backstory & Precious Memories) - it was a great AJ weekend on GAC!   Looking forward to the Today Show & Letterman tomorrow - I've already got the DVR set.  Great way to start and end the day!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 12:14:51 pm »

Sharon, thanks too for starting the June thread. Like Harriet said, we've been having rainy, thunderstorm-y weather here so it's stay indoors for me today. . .at least until the weather gets a little better, anyway.

Harriet, glad to hear your PT is working good for you and you're doing well. I did enjoy the Noteworthy from the Opry show last night too. That was awesome, though, not sure about CU's performance of "Remember When." Maybe i'm just not really a fan of her style of singing. . .she sounds more pop than country, among other things (my opinion only).

Kathy, thanks for the reminder on the Lettermen and Today shows tomorrow. Almost forgot about them. I think you're right about advancing in age. LOL!

Take care and great week to you all. . .despite the bad weather, that is.

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 12:16:31 pm »

Just got my album in the mail. Everything is so nice. Geat quality shirt & nice signed pic & album cover sticker. Posted this under Music Disccussion. So exciting to get a new Album. Loading it into my iPod right now.

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 02:10:26 pm »

Sharon, thanks for starting the thread.
Harriet, you are the first to get the new cd in your mailbox. Congrats. I didn't know he was on the way already! Something to look out of !
It's raining Cats & dogs in Belgium aswell! lol.
BHR & Kathy & every AJ Fan ... have a nice week.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 03:28:29 pm »

Hi Again,
Got my new CD, shirt, signed picture and cd sticker in the mail today too.  What a pleasant way to start the week.  I had taped The Opry special and watched that today also!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 06:42:48 pm »

Got a few thunderstorms today need the rain.      Its not as   hot today been in the 70s and 80s.  Got the package in the mail today  great cd and tshirt.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 11:40:41 pm »

Sharon, thanks for starting the June Thread.
Here in Switzerland it's raining cats and dogs too.
We need to put on our warm jackets. It's very cold. 11 degrees (52F)
And throughout the week will remain cold   Sad
Now, I'm waiting forward to my package. To Switzerland the delivery will take longer.
I wish all the AJ Fans a great day.
Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 07:31:09 am »

Got my cd this morning.
Love it !!!
Susi, take an eye on your mailbox !!! He's coming your way !!!
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 01:45:08 pm »

I am in Nashville and we got tickets for Sunday when Alan was on the show..
    Sure hoping for good weather ....
    We had no problem driving to Nashville we made it thru Atlanta and stop in Calhoun Ga...and stayed over nite
    got to Kays about 1pm...
    We have been watching Today ...Letterman... They had a nicd right up on Alan Sundays paper??maybe Monday
    news...We went downtown yesterday and the crowds are beginning to come to town...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 02:50:14 pm »

Beautiful weather here - I've been sitting on my deck reading and listening to TMW.   Just love all the songs, but "Everything But the Wings" still is my favorite.

Got the Spring newsletter yesterday and looks like they are going green & sending them through e-mail from now on.  I sent in my info right away so I don't miss any copies.

Dizzy, have a great time in Nashville and give out an extra loud shout to that gorgeous Georgia boy from all us fans!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 03:43:07 am »

Just found out some pictures are in the newsletter of me and Alan.  In Canada we don't get them until a few weeks after you guys but someone told me....YEE HAW!!!!

Loving that CD.......cannot get enough of it.  Weather is warm here in Ontario. 

Hope everyone going to Nashville have a real GOOD TIME !

Gwen
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 10:03:12 am »

Just found out some pictures are in the newsletter of me and Alan.  In Canada we don't get them until a few weeks after you guys but someone told me....YEE HAW!!!!

Loving that CD.......cannot get enough of it.  Weather is warm here in Ontario. 

Hope everyone going to Nashville have a real GOOD TIME !

Gwen

Gwen, you can watch your Spring newsletter picture in the" Fan Club" area, click on "downloads" and "newsletters". Your picture is very beautiful! ... and in Color!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2012, 03:39:41 am »

Got my cd this morning.
Love it !!!
Susi, take an eye on your mailbox !!! He's coming your way !!!
Jean

Hi Jean, yes I got my package on Thursday. The cd plays the whole day. I can't get enough.
Have a nice weekend.
Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: