Alan Jackson
April 27, 2024, 10:45:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN JACKSON WILL MEET FANS IN DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE CMA WEEK  (Read 13775 times)
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2009, 09:29:18 am »

ALAN JACKSON WILL MEET FANS IN DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE CMA WEEK
Cracker Barrel constructs a “pop-up” store that will feature the Alan Jackson Collection; 
store is dedicated to country music and lifestyle merchandise

LEBANON, Tenn. – (November 4, 2009) –  Country music fans coming to Nashville during CMA Week will have the opportunity to meet Alan Jackson at a new attraction – a temporary Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® retail shop right in the middle of downtown, at lst & Broadway.  This one-week-only attraction, open November 7th – l2th (see hours below), will be dedicated to country music and the lifestyle its fans enjoy, and feature the newly released Alan Jackson Collection.  The highlight of the week will be an in-store appearance by superstar Alan Jackson on Tuesday, November l0, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.

When guests visit this “pop-up” store, they will enjoy the same Cracker Barrel hospitality they have come to expect from the popular restaurant concept, just without the biscuits. “We wanted to create something special for country music fans right in the heart of downtown Nashville to help celebrate CMA Week,” said Cracker Barrel’s Vice President of Marketing Peter Keiser. “Building a temporary store that features all 40+ items in The Alan Jackson Collection, as well as other Cracker Barrel retail merchandise related to music and our branded food products, is a good way to provide some extra excitement during CMA Week, a very special time for country music fans.” Keiser added, “While we couldn’t build a whole kitchen in this temporary store, we invite fans to also come on over to one of the many other Cracker Barrel restaurants in the Nashville area for some good country cookin’.”

Alan Jackson has an international reputation built up over twenty years of performing and recording, but he rarely makes public appearances like this, preferring to spend his off-stage time privately with his family. He decided to meet up with fans at this special Cracker Barrel location because he believes in the quality of this merchandise collection and because he likes the food at Cracker Barrel himself!  “I grew up in the South, so Cracker Barrel has been a part of my family since I was a young man,” says Alan Jackson.  “I was really flattered when they came to me with the idea of working together to create a collection for their country store, and I’ve been very impressed with the variety and quality of the items that we have put together. I think my fans and their families will appreciate everything in the collection.”

THE CRACKER BARREL ‘POP UP’ OLD COUNTRY STORE - HOURS
101 Broadway, Nashville, TN
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7        11:00am-7:00pm
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8         12:00pm-6:00pm
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9         11:00am-6:00pm
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10          6:00am-6:00pm (Alan Jackson 9:00-ll:00am)
(Starting at 6:00 AM, fans who purchase an item from The Alan Jackson Collection will be able to get numbered tickets for a place in the autograph line. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.  Alan Jackson will meet as many fans as possible during the time period and will autograph merchandise from The Alan Jackson Collection)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11    11:00am-6:00pm
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER        11:00am-6:00pm 
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 07:28:08 pm »

Cindy  What a great idea.  He is so good to his fans and that is why they are so loyal to him. Take Care  nelle 

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 08:53:09 pm »

Cindy,
Thanks for the GREAT news, if all goes as planned I will be there to meet Alan again.
See you there.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 09:23:03 pm »

Thanks Cindy,Dot i hope i can get Walter there this time .
suem

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 10:51:22 pm »

Lucky, lucky fans!  I told hubby we need to move to Nashville.  He just laughed at me so I don't think that's going to happen.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 10:12:20 am »

Thanks Cindy, If all goes well, I hope to be there too!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 01:32:40 pm »

On Nov. 10 I will be in the doctor's office getting another chest xray. But this is great for those of you who can go. Have a fun time. Someday I will get to meet Alan & get him to sign my pink cowboy hat.

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 08:31:08 pm »

Hey Sharon, didn't realize you will be there Tues.  I have second thoughts now about going.  I will have to leave home by 3:30 a.m. to make sure I'm in line to get a ticket.  But,,,,HINT, HINT if I happen to win a ticket I could leave home a lot later....Guess I have a few more days to decide, I sure would hate to miss meeting  A. J. again.
I have been gone from home wayyyyyyyyyy too many night for the past month or so, thought I better not spend the night, if you know what I mean!!!!

"Gone Country"  From KY
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 02:03:30 pm »

That is great for all you who will be able to go.  It won't be possible for me to be there all the way from Canada.  I am going to the Cracker Barrel in Watertown, NY this weekend to purchase some of the items and do some shopping.  Have fun to all of you that go to meet him.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 08:52:09 pm »

Thanks Cindy so much for the M & G. So sorry i couldn't make it .
Hope there will be a next time .
woodsued

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 09:01:33 am »

We were at meet & greet with Alan in downtown Nashville Cracker Barrel pop-up store on November 10.  Can anyone please help us find photos taken then.  I cannot find them online.  Please, someone, help me.  E-mail [email protected]
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 02:10:08 pm »

We were at meet & greet with Alan in downtown Nashville Cracker Barrel pop-up store on November 10.  Can anyone please help us find photos taken then.  I cannot find them online.  Please, someone, help me.  E-mail [email protected]
I sent you an email and a message here on the board.  Hope it helps you get your picture.

Livin' On Love in California
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 06:01:10 pm »

We were at meet & greet with Alan in downtown Nashville Cracker Barrel pop-up store on November 10.  Can anyone please help us find photos taken then.  I cannot find them online.
I sent you an email and a message here on the board.  Hope it helps you get your picture.

Terry, I just now saw your photo at the Cracker Barrel or on Alan's Birthday one. You look Good and Happy Terry!
It is so good! Congrats girl! I wanted to go to those and visit my son at the same time but this was when Mom was real ill and later died. It seems like it just was yesterday. I miss her terribly.
Loved your photo, it cheered me up some! I know you had a blast. All of you did, congrats to all who was there at any or all of the cracker Barrel shows with Alan. Love his collection. Would loved to meet Cindy too!

Terry take care and  I will catch up sooner or later, I may have missed some birthdays, so sorry but I'm still crying
and will for a while yet. The only thing that helps me is my hubby has been so sweet to help cook and so wonderful to me. My sister with cancer is having a difficult time, bless her heart. Good & bad days for a while.
All you AJ Fans are a help too, thanks! Jerrie- Aka Artsy-MS-FL
Cindy, I would have come to Nashville, had mom not been so ill and passed away..My son lives there.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 06:06:37 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: