Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 12:55:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan made me the Happiest Girl In The Whole USA !!!  (Read 16277 times)
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 10:17:14 pm »

Good Job Carla!!

Im so glad you got to go to That Cracker barrel-
I can Imagine how ExCiTeD you were!!

He wasn't at the one I went to..LOL
But I was excited!!

Cookie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 07:35:32 pm »

Carla, What a wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing, I was beginning to feel your excitment!

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 01:21:26 pm »

Carla ~ I can imagine how you felt. You will never forget what you did on your 15th wedding anniversary. So where did Alan sign your chair? very happy for YOU!! Alan is such a thoughtful and humbling person.
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 04:18:09 pm »

Alan asked me where I wanted it signed and I was in such SHOCK being right there with him, I told him I didn't care, that it was up to him so he signed it on the top part, right next to where his name is engraved in it !!!  I LOVE IT !!!  If you would like a picture of it, email me and I will send you one !!  I am SO PROUD to have the chair let alone with his signature !! 
[email protected]

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
sahay1962

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 03:28:22 pm »

What a great story!  You are so lucky.  Maybe one day I will get to meet Alan!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 07:13:11 pm »

Carla, CONGRATS!

I could not imagine why I had not seen this post before but this was in November and we were away In MS.Mom was ill.

I knew you met Denise but I didn't know you hadn't met Alan.

So happy for you to Meet Alan.. Isn't He just Super  Nice!!! I met him in November 09 and I will never forget it..

So HAPPY for YOU ! CONGRATS AGAIN !

Jerrie-MS & FL

PS- So sorry we will miss him this time at Florida, a first for us, but my husband has been seriously ill. still can't drive far..
Maybe later in the Year if Alan is in Nashville or near us in FL, we can see him if all is well here.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:36:17 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 08:47:54 pm »

:)What a fantastic 15th anniversary present. 

I am new to this fan club and when I read the AJ's biography I was so impressed with him I liked his music even more. One of my favorites is Pop a Top. 

We don't have Cracker Barrel here in New Hampshire but when we go to Nashville which is every August we always go to to the CB  there.  We took the tour of Nashville and the bus was pretty empty so the tour guy took us past Alan's house. 

I am pretty excited to be going to my first AJ concert.
jotolhopf

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 05:58:26 pm »

Hey Carla
What a fantastic story.  You are so lucky.  We went to Newnan in June 2009 and visited the Cracker Barrel there and the staff were awesome and told us Kiwi's their Alan stories it was great.  We were able to find a driver that took us for a visit to Alan's mums house.  We are hoping one day Alan and Denise will visit New Zealand for a concert and see our great country.
What a lovely anniversay present, you will remember it forever.
We are lucky to have Cindy at the fan club to let us know whats happening and where.
Jo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: