Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 04:25:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Platinum tickets  (Read 8530 times)
AJfan

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2009, 01:25:52 pm »

Will the platinum seats still be offered? When you click on buy tickets on the tour page it goes straight to Ticketmaster.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:32:47 pm by AJfan » Logged
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 02:06:24 pm »

AJfan, yes, the preferred seating tickets are still offered. I went to the FAN CLUB page and it said there that the details will be coming soon, so just check on there everyday for it.

BHR

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 02:53:48 pm »

It sounds like we may be able to get platinum tickets on line.  It would be nice not to have to FAX at midnight!
I'll be anxious for that announcement!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
mcconnellgirls

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 02:11:44 pm »

I am trying to get tickets to the Charlotte, NC show on Aug 21st.  Are there special sections for Fan Club Members?  I am new to the Fan Club and am not sure how this works.  I want to take my daughter to her first concert and I want it to be Alan Jackson's, of course.   Wink
country89

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 09:29:39 pm »

i cant what when he comes to georgia i am going to prefered seating i cant what
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 08:13:20 am »

The tickets for the Charlotte show have already been sold through the FC.  Hopefully the platinum tickets for future shows will be as good as they have been through the FC.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 07:41:46 pm »

sharon who helped you with your photos and blinkie...lol  I can't master it yet.. I have to pick up my two FL tickets and do not see the info where the Venues are..should be under Tour I suppose.. I had a lady make a blinkie for me when my name was Artsy & I love WWY and the other one of mine I have is my M&G, Love it but it came out too small on here, the other one is too big.
Help!!!!!!!!!!! Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 07:20:37 am »

sharon who helped you with your photos and blinkie...lol  I can't master it yet.. I have to pick up my two FL tickets and do not see the info where the Venues are..should be under Tour I suppose.. I had a lady make a blinkie for me when my name was Artsy & I love WWY and the other one of mine I have is my M&G, Love it but it came out too small on here, the other one is too big.
Help!!!!!!!!!!! Jeri

Jeri,
If you still have the Blinkies in your computer, open a Photobucket account and upload them there.  Or any pictures you want to add to the forum.  I had the Blinkie made by Gloria several years ago.  Hope that helps some.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: