Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 08:49:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pensacola, FL  (Read 8426 times)
ashlowry

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:34:58 am »

It's getting closer yall! One more week to go and our night will be here! I'm so excited! Has anyone heard about meet and greets or front row? Speaking of the front row giveaway... IF I happened to win, do I trade in my tickets or could I give my tickets to someone else?

Happy Friday yall!! Cheesy
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 10:39:29 pm »

Hang on to your tickets  and look and see if you get front row  which seats are better  the ones you brought or front row    You cant pick up the tickets till you get to the box office..

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 10:32:25 am »

Ashlowry, in addition to what Dee has said. . .and to further answer your question, 1) No, you don't trade in your tickets, they're all yours to keep and 2) You may have someone else use them as long you're with them to pick up the tickets from the venue's Will Call ticket window on the night of the concert becasue those tickets are in your name and you're the only ones who can pick them up using your DL/State ID or any valid picture ID you have (e.g. military/dependant's ID). However, if you wish for that someone to pick up the tickets themselves, make contact with Cindy at the fan club office, via email or phone, and request the name on the tickets to be transferred to that of that someone you're giving those tickets to.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (615) 321-5219

Good Luck on winning the M&G and the front row seats tickets!

BHR

Lowerchattahoochee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 03:17:58 pm »

I was notified on Friday, April 27 that I had won a Meet & Greet for the Pensacola Concert.  I am VERY exited!
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 08:14:42 am »

Lower - congrats on your meet & greet -  see ya there - Terry from Calif is coming with me and my friend - I believe we meet in Orlando one year.  Come on Friday.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Peggiejc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 03:42:12 pm »

I just read this and while I am happy you won the M & G. A Newbie!!! I have been to 27 concerts of AJ and NADA- No  M & G no front row seats. NADA!!!  Somehow just does not feel right.  Cry   
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 07:10:20 am »

You are having tough luck Peggie, know how u feel, just had a concert
locally, and didn't win either.
Gsmith8833

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 09:50:39 am »

How many club members are picked to win a M & G per show?
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 03:31:34 pm »

I know how you ladies also feel I just saw Alan a fews weeks ago in Hamilton, Ontario and I didn't win M & G or front row, I wonder if they are cutting back on the number of people they choose.  I didn't see anyone comment on here that they had won M & G or front row seats to the Hamilton show?Huh?

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 12:49:33 pm »

Agreed Allison. Haven't heard of anyone who went to Sudbury winning the meeet & greet OR front row. However a friend of a friend was stopped on her way in by AJ's crew...asked where they were sitting and were told they looked like a "fun bunch" and gave them front row tickets. I don't have a problem with that - lucky for them - however these were all younger gals (picked by the  crew) and given AJ's following of fans perhaps they should sometimes they should  pick some middle aged fans. I was quite happy with the seats that we had...first 3 rows were able to stand in front of the stage all night so it worked for me. Overall given all the fans that AJ has I think the Club does an amazing job of taking care of us.
ashlowry

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 09:16:37 am »

Todays the big day!! Woohoo!!
Lowerchattahoochee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 05:08:59 pm »

To Peggiejc about the meet & greet.  I am not a newbie.  My husband and I have been to 35 concerts all over the country.
We have been fan clubs memebers for probably 6 or more years.  This was the first time I ever won anything.  I hope you get to win soon because I agree, you've been a longtime member and faithful fan so you should get a meet & greet or front row tickets.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you're next!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: