Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:03:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan in Sudbury  (Read 5252 times)
Allison

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:46:22 am »

Just checked out the pictures from last nights show in Hamilton, looking good Alan!!!! Moustache is growing back and also he is using his new quitar.

http://www.thesudburystar.com/PhotoGallery/PhotoGallery.aspx?abID=2128567&pageID=3\

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 12:09:21 pm »

Sorry not sure why the link doesn't take you directly to the pictures, but if you go to the home page of the paper you can see them.

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 12:43:44 pm »

Thanks for sharing Allison - I found them down at the bottom of the home page of the paper!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:14:41 pm »

Allison, thanks so much for the link to Alan's show in Sudbury! I was scheduled to go but due to radiation therapy for breast cancer I couldn't go. I felt really bad that I couldn't go...it's seems like a long time since I had seen him. Anyway, thanks again so much for the photos. Am looking forward to seeing Alan the next time he comes to Can.  BTW, I'm glad to see his moustache is growing back in again...looks absolutely fabulous!!!

Carol
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 01:29:17 pm »

Carol, Sorry to hear that my prayers are with you for a full recovery.

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 01:41:52 pm »

Allison, thanks for finding the pictures of Alan.  They are great!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 01:49:36 pm »

We had the pleasure of seeing him in Sudbury last night. First off, let me say kudos to the Fan Club for letting us have pre-sale opportunities. Our seats were in the 5th Row...dead centre. The opening act Ryan Laird is a real talent...you will enjoy him. Alan did not disappoint...he seems to be so much more at ease on stage with these last few shows. For those of you who are able...make your way to the stage...he signs plenty of autographs when he's back for the encore. Highlight of the night was getting our CD autographed. What a memory. Alan you are a class act and I have to say the best just keeps getting better all the time!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: