Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:47:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Alan be in Lubbock, Tx?  (Read 4645 times)
netter

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2012, 06:12:31 pm »

We saw Alan in Las Cruces on the 14th. Noticed on the back of my granddaughters shirt that Lubbock was listed. I havent seen Lubbock on the tour list. I would love to see Alan again.
nelda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 10:23:14 pm »

Usually by purchasing and becoming a fan club member, members are entitled to purchase concert tickets prior to the date they go on sale to the general public. There is no such benefit when you look up select a seat. Tickets for Alan Jackson at Lubbock Spirit Arena Jun. 29, 2012 go on sale at 10 a.m. April 28, 2012. Tickets for fan club members go on sale at midnight April 28th, 2012, fourteen hours after select a seat begins tickets sales!!!  This doesn't make sense. Why couldn't fan club members purchase tickets before the general public. Extremely disappointed.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 11:39:42 pm »

Usually by purchasing and becoming a fan club member, members are entitled to purchase concert tickets prior to the date they go on sale to the general public. There is no such benefit when you look up select a seat. Tickets for Alan Jackson at Lubbock Spirit Arena Jun. 29, 2012 go on sale at 10 a.m. April 28, 2012. Tickets for fan club members go on sale at midnight April 28th, 2012, fourteen hours after select a seat begins tickets sales!!!  This doesn't make sense. Why couldn't fan club members purchase tickets before the general public. Extremely disappointed.

Nelda, I think you're misunderstanding the fan club's tickets pre-sale scheduling. The fan club's tickets pre-sale for Lubbock, TX do go on sale before the general public tickets sale does. You're not the first and won't be the last fan club member to get confuse by this. The referrence to midnight in the pre-sale schedule means the start of the day, not the the end of the day. So, in this case, you stay up late on the 27th of April not the 28th to make your tickets purchase. The tickets sale to the general public then follows later that morning. . .in this case, at 10am. Do you get in now? I know, it's very confusing. :-) Good luck on your ticket(s) purchase.

BHR

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:20:54 am »

tickets go on sale @ 12:00AM CST on date listed

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
nelda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 06:30:50 pm »

thanks for the info. yes it was confusing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: