Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:12:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN"S in Canada!!!!  (Read 3813 times)
Allison

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2012, 08:33:14 am »

Anyone who is going to the show tonight in Sudbury have an awesome time, let us know how it was!!!

My girlfriend saw two of Alan's 18 wheel haulers on the 401 last night, she tried to take pictures for me so I can't wait to see them hopefully they turned out.

2 more BIG sleeps for me before I see him in Hamilton, can't wait, if I didn't have to be at work I would be in Sudbury tonight and London tomorrow night!!!LOL

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:41:47 am »

Good Morning Allison:
Beyond excited NOW...today is the day for our concert in Sudbury. I just called the venue and our seats are in Row E so now I can breathe again. No meet and greet but I'm thinking we'll be able to get up to the stage. Will be bringing my sharpie and the latest CD "Freight Train" and hoping for an autograph. Time to get to work now...cheers...we'll be leaving shortly!
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:39:13 am »

Have a gr8 time at the concert tonight, I can see why you are beyond excited!!  We will be
at the Hamilton show on Saturday night, and can't wait, 2 more sleeps!!
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 03:24:52 pm »

Have a great time Cahoona, post a review on here tomorrow and let us know how it was.  I am dying to know how the stache is looking, will it be there or not?Huh  Love Alan either way, and those eyes just make me melt!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: