Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:09:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Week has finally come for us Canadian fans!!!!!!  (Read 4192 times)
Allison

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 09:48:26 am »

Well I don't know about you ladies but it seems like forever since I stayed up that one friday night till 1:00am to purchase my tickets through the fan club!!!LOL   5 more sleeps until I get to see Alan again, I am so exicted, can't wait to hear his new stuff.

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:59:19 am »

Agreed...we've had a long wait for sure. The night we ordered our tickets for the Sudbury Show there was a glitch with the AJ website...stayed up till after 3:00 a.m. trying to access the site which never materialized.  Finally got thru about 7:45 a.m. so even since I've been fretting about what kind of seats we will have. We're going to the Sudbury Show and I have no doubt we will not be disappointed.
geezbreeze

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 02:26:53 pm »

I'm going to the Friday night show in London. This will be my second time seeing his show and I think I'm more excited this time around! Sooo excited. It's a 3 hour drive to get to the show in London and I'll warm up listening to AJ music all the way!

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 02:58:16 pm »

Cahoona you won't be disappointed I have seen Alan 12 times in concert and he never ever disappoints, I have seen him in all kinds of venues inside and out big and small and he is totally awesome.  I just saw him last August in Toronto at the Black Creek music festival, it was the hotest day of the summer and poor Alan was sweating like crazy.  Once I got home and download the pictures I took of the concert you could see he was hot.

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 03:28:19 pm »

Allison we've also been to several concerts in a few different states as well as here in Ontario. We were fortunate one year to attend the Fan Club Party in Nashville and had 3rd row seats. We've been fans since "Here in The REal World" and have followed AJ's career from early on.  I won't be happy until I can cross "Meet AJ in Person" off my bucket list...lol
I doubt I'll ever grow tired of his story-telling music.  He's one of the "stars" who has remained humble and down to earth. What the heck--maybe I'll invite him and Denise for a barbecue WHEN I get to meet him...lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: