Alan Jackson
May 16, 2024, 11:18:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: M&G or Front Row Seats for Hamilton/London show.  (Read 16986 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2012, 09:10:11 am »

I opened up this topic, so anyone who wins either or both, Front row Seats and M&G can post here that are going to either or both the Hamilton and London shows in Ontario, Canada.  I wish everyone good luck.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 09:33:34 am »

Anita, if I win either for Hamilton, for sure I will post it here, Am so excited can hardly wait.
I won front row a few years back when he was in Hamilton, with Brooks & Dunn.  Now that was an
amazing concert!!  Will never forget it as long as I live.
Thanks for wishing us all luck, and I sent my good luck wishes to everyone as well who entered
for Front Row & M&G.

Sue
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 10:06:10 am »

Thanks Anita for posting this I will also let everyone know if I win.  I am at work but I have been checking my e-mails at like every 10 mins,  I have gotten no work done today!!!LOL  I read on hear that people got notified yesterday that where going to the London show so I am thinking they should notify the winners today for the next nights show which is in Hamilton, that is the one I am going to.

OMG I am on pins and needles!!!!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 11:29:04 am »

OMG my heart missed a beat I just checked my e-mails at home and I saw one from Alan Jackson, opened it up and it was about the presale for Meadville, PA.  My heart was racing so fast that now I feel sick to my stomach...........

Has anyone heard yet if they have won front row or M&G!!!  Keep us all posted, Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 11:36:26 am »

I hear ya Allison.  My heart is still thumping too, when I saw the email from Alan Jackson, regarding the
new concert listing.  Close, but no cigar, as they say!!
cath1458

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 12:13:07 pm »

OMG my heart missed a beat I just checked my e-mails at home and I saw one from Alan Jackson, opened it up and it was about the presale for Meadville, PA.  My heart was racing so fast that now I feel sick to my stomach...........

Has anyone heard yet if they have won front row or M&G!!!  Keep us all posted, Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario

I know I did the same thing...I haven't heard anything about the London show don't even know if the M&G has even been done yet...keeping fingers crossed...I also still have no idea where I'm sitting, I tried to get my tickets when I was at the JLC for Shrek but because they are fan club seats they wouldn't let me pick them up until the day of the show..1 MORE WEEK  Smiley
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 01:31:56 pm »

Well I just noticed that Keely & Missyt won M&G for the London show.  Congrats.

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 01:38:49 pm »

Anita, I saw that was posted yesterday they just got notified so I am hoping to day they will notify the winners for the next nights show which is Hamilton!!!

Congrats ladies, I am so jealous!!!!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 02:13:39 pm »

Hi everyone,

Yes I am getting W A Y too excited also as I am going to the Hamilton show.......strange that is not even on the tour schedule Apr 21.......Good luck everyone.  I am checking email every half hour....YEE HAW!!!

Gwen
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 03:22:09 pm »

Gwen maybe we can meet up at the concert in Hamilton, do you have a cell we could text each other and let each other know where we are sitting.

Still no e-mail yet from the fan club I keep checking home for e-mails every few minutes the girls at work think I am crazy!!!LOL

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 07:58:45 pm »

We'll be going to the Sudbury show on the 19th and likewise...no news. I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only crazy one who is checking their email so very frequently...and yes...my heart skipped a beat today as well when I saw the presale for PA...oh well.....as they say no news is good news and there's been only one person who has won so hoping winners are yet to be notified...In any event, we will enjoy the show!!
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 08:06:59 pm »

This is sad I have been home for 4 hours from work and I am still checking for a e-mail from the fan club to say I have won M&G!!!LOL

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 12:36:26 am »

Hi Allison and you other Hamilton ticket holders.  I have a cell but it doesn't have text.  Maybe we can describe each other to one another.  There is a lady named Sharon that is going also and I know what she looks like as I saw a picture of her.  I will be sitting with my hubby and sister and I have brown hair and am heavy and use a cane.  When I went to Oshawa last year I met two WONDERFUL ladies Anita and Carol and we got our pictures taken together....was GREAT!!!!

Gwen
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50:02 am »

Well it looks like most of you are going to the Hamilton show.  There is only a few of us going to the London show.   Looking forward to it.  It looks like I did not get a M&G or win Front Row seats.  Oh well, maybe next time.

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 08:13:46 am »

Anita dn"t feel so bad I didn't win either one either, and from the looks of it no one has won or the people that have won just haven't posted anything on here.  Let's just hope they haven't made the draws yet!!!LOL

Have a great week, all of us have something to look forward to this week, a date with Mr. Alan Jackson!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: