Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 06:48:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 more sleeps!!!  (Read 8487 times)
Allison

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2012, 09:20:52 am »

I am like a child a christmas or a child let loose in a candy store!!!!!!!

10 more sleeps until I see Alan in Hamilton on April 21st.  I am so excited I have seen him in concert 12 times already but this time I can't wait to hear his new songs of Thirty Miles West.

If I am this excited now what am I going to be like the day of the concert.  I have requested Meet and Greet but never very lucky with stuff like that so we will see I have my fingers and toes crossed though!!!!LOL

Have a good day everyone!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 10:54:52 am »

I hear ya loud and clear Allison.  I can hardly wait as well!!  I have also requested a M&G, but who knows, don't know
how many they do, or anything like that.  It would be nice tho.  I am bringing my friend who has NEVER been to
a concert before (Alan or otherwise) and she has always wanted to see Alan, so I can't wait to see the look
on her face!!  Don't know what I am more excited about, seeing that, or seeing Alan, ha ha.

Sue
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 12:38:33 pm »

ajfan4sure what town are you seeing Alan in?
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 02:30:05 pm »

Hi Ladies:
Just wondering if any of you have purchased your seats thru the Fan Club and if you've been notified yet as to where your seats are?? I haven't heard anything yet and getting just a "itty bitty" anxious here.  Seeing him in Sudbury on April 19...yee haw!
countrygirl24

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 04:12:30 pm »

We are going to both AJ's Hamilton and London Concerts!  I registered for (2) Meet and Greets and my fingures are crossed also!  I am very New to the AJ Fan Club and hope I registered correctly to the Meet and Greet?
Well, my fingers are crossed!  Good luck to all you others also!
Cheers!
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 05:27:45 pm »

Hi Allison, I am going to the Hamilton Show on the 21st April, and believe me, it can't get here soon enuff.
Seems like I have been waiting forever, since the tickets went on sale in September.  Just have to be
a little more patient (sigh, sigh).

Sue
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 11:10:42 pm »

I hope you all get your M&G's. Even if you don't....enjoy the show! Alan will not disappoint Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 08:58:43 am »

For anyone who is going to Alan's show in Hamilton we should try and mmet up once we are inside the venue, if everyone has cell phone's we could meet and let everyone know where are seats are and then we could meet up that way?

8 more sleeps and counting!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 09:03:44 am »

Countrygirl24, I am going to the London show too.  Good luck with your M&G.  If you win, it will be only for one because you are only allowed one per each membership year.  At least that is what it was before.  I believe I put my name into the M&G for the London show only.  I am not going to the Hamilton show, but I put my name in for Front Row seats.  I thought I would try because  I will be in that area.

Cahoona, I sent an email to the Fan Club.  You will not find out your seats until you pick them up at the venue of where he is playing.  I know what you mean about being anxious.  I would like to know ahead of time and know I actual have a seat and not get there and don't have them for me.  The seats I am getting are ones I won from the Fan Club for doing the Fan Review writeup.  They will probably be the 1st or 2nd row in the stands.  I believe that is where most of the ones are when you win them from the FanClub.  Wherever the seats will be, you will always have a great time.  Enjoy.  Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 09:07:29 am »

Does anyone know who will be opening up for Alan at the Hamilton or London shows?

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 09:30:19 am »

Hi... Ryan Laird is opening for Alan in Hamilton, so probably in London too, tho not sure of that!!

Sue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: