Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:09:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ on John Fogerty album  (Read 3975 times)
katluvsaj

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2012, 02:24:26 pm »

I haven't seen this posted here yet.

http://tasteofcountry.com/miranda-lambert-keith-urban-john-fogerty-a-song-for-everyone/

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
rickm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 04:58:27 pm »

sounds good, i always liked creedence, me and my buddys used to play the song "cottonfields" over and over till the 8 track tape wore out. haha!...

havin a "good time" listening to alan in my '65 gto.. fan club member since july 1994.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 05:58:50 pm »

Kathy, thank you for posting this. I heard and read about this earlier this week but somehow Alan's name being metioned as one of the artists included in the project escaped me. Glad to hear he'll be on it, though. While reading the article the song. "Proud Mary" popped in my head and gave me the chuckles thinking of Alan doing that song. I don't know why. (-:

Rickm, my husband is also a fan of Credence Clearwater Revival band. . .I do like them too, though, I'm not really as much of a fan of theirs as my husband is. . .and he listen to their music, along with other rock bands' from the '60s/'70s, from the Classic Rock station in the satellite radio in his car and we're sometimes singing along too when we go out on days and times he's off from work and we go outing for fun. "Proud Mary" and Cottonfields" are two of the songs that are always get played, seems like.

Can't wait to listen to this album. Interesting. Thanks again, Kathy.

BHR

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 09:10:31 pm »

I would like to hear Alan sing Proud Mary ...I have to say I danced a many dances to Proud Mary...............

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: