Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 07:53:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 weeks to go and I am sooooooooooooo excited Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Canada  (Read 3944 times)
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2012, 10:21:00 am »

Well, it is 3 weeks today before Alan comes to Hamilton, Copps Coliseum, and I can hardly wait!!
It can't come soon enuff to suit me.  Curious to see where our seats are, and of course, keeping my
fingers crossed for a M & G.  When is the M & G, is it before the show?? Not sure how this is done,
but I guess they let you know if they notify you.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 10:54:38 am »

Alan always do the M&G before his show and during the opening act's performance on the stage. You will be notified if you've won around the week of the concert with instruction on how and where to get your M&G pass. The pass will be attached to the full instruction on the M&G when you get it. GOOD LUCK! and have loads of fun.

BHR

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 12:19:22 am »

Me too alan4sure.............I'll be there too so you will have to either let me know what you look like or what you will be wearing.  If you can send me a private message I can send you my picture in an email!!!!!!

Gwen
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 09:31:41 pm »

I will be in Hamilton as well I can't wait to see Alan, the three of us should try and hook up even just to say hi.  I won front row and last I am sssoo hoping I win M & G that would be a dream come true.  I love the man he seems so down to earth and such a family man with great values.

Allison
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: