Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 01:23:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to contact site administrators. Please help !!!  (Read 3816 times)
tinours60

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2012, 06:24:48 pm »

I hope someone can help me ! Last June , I purchased 4 tickets as a fan club member . I actually bought them as a gift for my niece and nephew ( and their parents ) . The concert was originally scheduled for November of last year but was rescheduled until April of this year. The concert is actually in a town about 1800 miles away from my location. I was told that as long as I faxed a consent form along with a fax of my credit card and confirmation number that my sister-in-law could pick up the very good seats at the local concert venue. Well because it has been so long , I can not find my original confirmation number. I have tried to contact the fan club via the email system that they ask us to use and have never received an answer. Now time is getting critical . There is no telephone number for me to call . Does anyone have any suggestions Huh??
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 11:13:18 am »

look on the store page  and read the customer care center   read all the page  you well see a number there.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 05:37:52 am »

Tinours60,  If you still have not had any replies regarding your confirmation. I would send an email to the address below, Attention: Cindy Hart.  In the Subject line put Urgent and concert location and date.  She has always gotten back to me.  She might be able to help you.

[email protected]

The phone number that I have on a letter I received from the fan club is 615-321-5221 & fax# 615-321-2112.  I have tried calling, but I always get a busy tone.   Good luck.  Hope all works out.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 02:45:20 am »

I agree with Anita.....CALL CALL CALL the fanclub.  They have ALWAYS gotten back to me and are just great.  Good luck I am sure you will get it straightend out so try not to panic although I know that is not always easy!

Gwen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: