Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 12:48:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN TO MAKE APPEARANCE AT LOCAL CRACKER BARREL  (Read 15732 times)
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 11:37:11 am »

ALAN JACKSON WILL STOP IN FOR BREAKFAST & SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AT CRACKER BARREL, Mt. JULIET

On Monday, November 2, between 9:00am – 11:00am, country music megastar Alan Jackson will meet fans and sign autographs at the Mt. Juliet, TN,  location of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® , the day his exclusive Alan Jackson Collection goes on sale nationwide. The collection includes 41 high quality items inspired by Jackson’s home town family philosophy and includes menswear, womenswear, gift items and a new CD  Songs of Love and Heartache, available only at Cracker Barrel locations.

The Mt. Juliet Cracker Barrel location is located at  Ext 226 off of I-40 in Mt. Juliet, TN.  At 6:00 a.m., fans will be able to get numbered tickets for a place in line.  Tickets will be available on a  first-come, first-served basis (one per person).  Alan Jackson will meet as many fans as possible during the time period and will autograph merchandise that is purchased that morning from The Alan Jackson Collection.  Cracker Barrel will continue to serve breakfast throughout the event, which will take place within the retail shop area. Guests will be able to park in the Providence Shopping Mall across the street from Cracker Barrel as shuttle bus service to the restaurant will be provided during this event.
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 07:54:04 pm »

I Would LOVE if you would Visit a Cracker barrel Near me!!!

The display is AWESOME!!

I NEVER enjoyed Cracker barrel so much!!!

woodsued

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:58:32 am »

We were at Cracker Barrel meet & greet in downtown Nashville on Nov. 10.  We cannot find photos of us with Alan.  Can anyone help us?
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 04:11:42 pm »

I sent you a message through the board this morning - hope you have found your picture by now!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 11:10:17 am »

How about a guest appearance at cracker barrel in Lubbock TX?
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 06:35:58 pm »

Or Indianapolis.    We have several Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 01:14:33 pm »

My Husband and I walked into Cracker Barrel for Breakfast and who did we hear singing on our arrival Yo!
 Non other than THE ALAN JACKSON, doing a Christmas Song Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss

So nice, after having just visited my Doctor...They play Alan a LOT! in FL Jerrie (Home Town) MS.

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: