Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 05:15:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tickets  (Read 7665 times)
edragnett

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2012, 01:19:02 am »

I am new to the fan club and just purchased tickets for Columbus, GA concert. I understand that they don't tell you the seat numbers before you buy but does anyone know when you will find out?

Thanks!

Erica
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:44:35 am »

Welcome to the club - you will not find out until you get your tickets the night of the show.  Enjoy the show.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
sherilinscott

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 12:38:18 pm »

It states floor tickets, does that mean you are on the floor?  I would like to know before I purchase tickets for Macon
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 12:40:56 pm »

If it states floor - the fan club seats are usually rows 2 thru 25 on the floor

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 11:59:14 am »

I am new to the fan club and just purchased tickets for Columbus, GA concert. I understand that they don't tell you the seat numbers before you buy but does anyone know when you will find out?
Thanks!
Erica
Erica, the floor seats, we have always gotten great seats, so Congrats. They are usually the seats closest to the stage. You will pick up your tickets at Will call at the Box Office ( or that is what we did) I would go a bit early. It's usually easy to get your tickets. Tell them, if you are getting them through the Alan Jackson Fan Club as they will look there first . I think you will enjoy your seats,.. You find out your seat number, when you get your tickets. I was concerned about this also, but we have been to many concerts and always gotten good seats. Congrats & Enjoy! Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
candy2020

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 02:18:52 pm »

I am 'new to the fan club seating' as well.  Can any tell me if the preferred seats are directly in the middle, or are the seats off to the side.  I already purchased seats at a presale and they are in row 30, but off to the left of the stage....I know this will be a sellout concert, so I sell to friends.  If I can get closer I would purchase another set of tickets...
Randogs71

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:35:22 pm »

Welcome to the club!!!! The fan club seats ar always great seats. I have made 4 purchases already and have one more in waiting.  You will be closer than row 30 through the fan club but it might be anywhere from side to side. I have always got lucky and been right down the middle.  Don't forget to enter the front row contest and the meet and greet contest.  I have won the front row and that was totally awsome.  Good luck and have fun.
edragnett

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 09:23:21 pm »

Thanks for the feedback...I am super excited!!! I am going to see him in Columbus, GA and Lauren Alaina from Idol will be with him. I bought tickets for my grandmother and myself for her 70th birthday and she can't wait!!! This will definately be a memory to last a lifetime! Smiley
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 11:06:35 am »

IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT YOU CANNOT TRANSFER TICKETS.  IF YOU ARE THE PURCHASER, YOU MUST PICK THEM UP YOURSELF.  NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR YOU.

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD MIDDLE TICKETS WITHIN THE FIRST 25 ROWS AND HAD A GREAT VIEW.
ALANFAN
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 12:43:14 pm »

I have been part of the fan club for three years and last year I won the front row seats, only problem was it was Row 1 seat 1 & 2 so we were at the very end of the stage, a first I was a little disappointed because Alan doesn't move much around the stage but them my girlfiend and I wiggled our way up to deag centre of the stage and it was FANTASTIC, Alan is such a wonderful singer!!!

Can't wait to see him on April 21st in Hamilton!!!!!

Allison
Barrie, Ontario
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 11:00:20 pm »

Ya'll have a great time. I wish I were going to a concert Sad

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: