Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 05:18:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the strayhorns...  (Read 3323 times)
rickm

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:12:19 am »

hi, alan's career so far has been a well deserved sweet ride. i dont think it would be the same without the strayhorns. they are an awsome pure country band just by themselves, and compliment alan's great singing voice and songwriting talent.... rickm.

havin a "good time" listening to alan in my '65 gto.. fan club member since july 1994.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:53:03 am »

So right Rick!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 10:57:36 pm »

Rick,
You are so right.. Alan really sounds great with the StrayHorns. They are all great in their own right. I met Monty, Said hello to Roger at my M&G in MS..All good looking guys.Mark has a great smile and love The Steel GuitarGuy Robbie's  sound.

Naturally I think Alan is the Best in Country Music! I met Alan in MS and he is super nice! Nice to meet him in my old Hometown. or near it.. we go to all his concerts we can. The "All For The Hall" was simply great! I will never see that Many Singers together, maybe ever again..Alan did an Ole Hank Williams Sr. song that night.we had close seats too!
I hope you love Alan's new one, i can't wait for the CD to come out! Jerrie-MS-FL
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:49:03 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: