Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 05:16:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks For The Help  (Read 2515 times)
canwin

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2012, 12:01:16 am »

BHR  Thanks for the help and great instructions as I got on with no problem but the song isn't there.  So it looks like  ITUNES  hasn't released it to Australia yet.  Oh well I'm disappointed but will check everyday as I really love the song.  At the moment we can't even get it down under on UTUBE so it's release can't come fast enough!  I'll be one happy Aussie when it happens and you'll probably hear my  "SHOUT"  up there!!  Thanks again.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 01:06:31 pm »

Canwin, you're very welcome. Sorry, though, that SYDHTLMA and it's video are still not available from the Aussie iTunes site. I actually didn't think that it will be different at iTunes outside the US. WOW! They made the announcement that the single will be out at a special price of $0.69 Valentine's Day, you would think that is globally. Should have been, though. I'm hoping that the album will come out very soon too. I've been checking online everyday for any updates on its release. Can you access VEVO? They might have it for Aussie online users.

By, the way, I Googled the Australian iTunes store and found information that absolutely shocked me. It's probably certainly not a shocker to all of you Aussies, but nonetheless it's been to me, although I don't know if the practice has been stopped by the new CEO of Apple, Inc. I'm referring to what I would consider illegal downloading of music and videos from the US iTunes store in Australia. I read at least couple of people sharing at Aussie forums how to download music and videos from the US iTunes store Googling for and using US addresses (business and personal) for their own US address that is required and getting accepted. From what I've read, the Aussies' problem with the iTunes store is not only the delayed availability of music/videos to download but the price as well, in that, iTunes products are priced much higher there in Australia that here in the US, so, some Aussies are resorting to the practice that I have stated. Whether that practice is legal or not, it bothers me a little bit that anyone could and would just use my personal address for their own purposes. While I understand the reasoning behind it, the thought, to me, is a little disturbing.

Glad that I could help you. Your "SHOUT" will be music in my ears. LOL! Take care.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: