Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 07:30:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker Barrel Makes Big Announcement!  (Read 20615 times)
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 06:58:55 pm »

I was in Nashville this past weekend but was unable to stay until his visit on Broadway today, darn it. I did however, make it to our local Cracker Barrel here in Indy and bought several items. I hope to go back for more. It's all really nice..just what I expected.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 07:41:29 pm »

THe Cracker barrel display is AWESOME!
I took a Trip to one last weekend...

I Know it was MUCH better when fans could see
The real Star @ the Cracker barrels where Alan
visited!

luvthataj

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 07:04:19 pm »

CINDY I HAVE BEEN A FAN CLUB MEMBER FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS NOW, AND LOVE IT...SO WHY AM I A "NEWBIE"Huh
GOT THE NEW FORUM, AND SO ENJOYED ALL THOSE LOVELY PICTURES OF THE LUCKY "MEET AND GREETERS"!
jean mortenson
pl35350
[email protected]
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 10:53:09 pm »

CINDY I HAVE BEEN A FAN CLUB MEMBER FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS NOW, AND LOVE IT...SO WHY AM I A "NEWBIE"Huh
GOT THE NEW FORUM, AND SO ENJOYED ALL THOSE LOVELY PICTURES OF THE LUCKY "MEET AND GREETERS"!

Jean/az, the more you post, your score goes up. remember we got a new board recently. I hope you are fine and I
hope to see your photo on there with all the M&G's one day. it seems so strange trying to post after having been away for a long time.I have missed you all , still am. Take care hon, Jerrie

Cindy I could not find any of Alan's things yet at our home in FL. but when we stopped at Cullman, ALabama to eat
on the way to MS, they had this beautiful layout of things and the guys were standing by to tell me all about the Alan
Collection. They or we talked about how we liked Alan's music etc..I bought so many things and had planed to buy more at home in FL but disappointed they didn't have any here yet.. Love that music Box..w/"Remember When" Have a feeling we
will eat at Cracker barrel a lot more now. great layout at the Cullman, AL one..
but it was missing a lot of things when we left.. Lots of nice things
Nice breakfast too!

Will go back to MS soon & look again for the music box..Congrats to Alan,Jerrie-MS-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 10:45:11 am »

Welcome back, Jeri!   Dizzy and I have found lots of Alan's collection at the Cracker Barrel at the outlet
in St. Augustine and at the one at I-95 and JTB.  I am surprised your CB on OP doesn't have it.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 11:41:32 am »

Maybe they got more in but my friend was there and she said a lot was missing..At Jtb the music box was ther for sure //
 As for eating I like CB for eating also one of the best Breakfast to me  One thing I really like  about the CB is  the veggie..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 02:53:35 pm »

Welcome back, Jeri!   Dizzy and I have found lots of Alan's collection at the Cracker Barrel at the outlet
in St. Augustine and at the one at I-95 and JTB. 

Jinx,
It may have some by now..I will have to shop at the outlet at St Augustine. Hubby will wonder why we aren'r going to town center ha! The one at Cullman, AL had a really nice layout right as you come into the store where all the candles and Christmas things are. You could not help but see it right away. I love the cup and I want to get the music box, I thought I would  wait and get it here, as we had so many clothes in our car.It plays "Remember When", so pretty too.
First time I have not cooked Thanksgiving dinner but the Cracker Barrel was a bit like mom's used to be.. the green beans.
with hubby's diet, we eat lots of veggies and very little meat except fish, chicken or a steak the size of a playing card..
Thanks for the info... Dizzy I read about your trip etc.. nice.. Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: