Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 06:01:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SYDHTLMA  (Read 3038 times)
canwin

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:45:01 pm »

I am an Alan fan from Australia and love the new single.  I have been looking forward to its release and thought it was to be on Valentines day!  I can't seem to find it on ITunes?  What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? Thanks from downunder!!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 08:22:20 pm »

Canwin, yes, SYDHTLMA is already available from iTunes. At the iTunes store's homepage click on the MUSIC tab near the top. Look at the right hand side of the MUSIC page where it says MUSIC QUICK LINKS. Underneath that it said, ALL CATEGORIES. Click on the down arrow and then on COUNTRY from the list that opens. SYDHTLMA is the very first single/song under NEW & NEWSWORTHY records in the country music page. If you want to download the video as well, just scroll down some and you'll see where it says MUSIC VIDEOS. You will find SYDHTLMA's video there.

Enjoy!

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 11:42:16 pm »

Wow! What a bargin for this wonderful Song! ThankS To Alan! I got the Video too, it's Great!

BHR thanks explaining to Alan's Fan from Australia! Isn't it wonderful to hear Alan's Fans Love him Worldwide!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: