Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:09:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: February Monthly Prayers  (Read 9079 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2012, 03:27:54 pm »

Hello, Everyone,

I'm starting this month's prayers thread with some news about Harriet's health issue. As we all know she had X-Ray and MRI done on her shoulder from the injury she sustained from her recent fall. I was on my out to do some grocery shopping when her email came in and would like to share with you all the update she shared with me (and maybe some of you as well). Her rotator cuff is fine and she will not need a surgery done, thank God for that. However, her MRI test showed that she have a fractured bone right underneath her rotator cuff which will have to heal. Her doctor told her to keep doing what she's doing and come back to see him again in 4 weeks. This has been a big relief to Harriet. . .understandably.

Please continue all your prayers for healing for Harriet. Thank you and my thoughts and prayers are continuing for everyone else here who needs it to include, but not limited to, Mazie, Jeri/husband, Dizzy and Nelle. Thank you all again.

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 03:44:26 pm »

BHR, thanks so much for starting this prayer thread & sharing this news. I am beyond happy about not having to have surgery & do believe in the power of prayer. So thanks to all of you for your prayers. I continue to pray for all of you that need it. Alan fans are great!

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 04:11:06 pm »

Harriett - glad to hear your good news.  I bet that is a big load off your shoulders ( not punt intended ).  hope your four week  followup has good news also.  I will keep praying for you.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 12:32:50 pm »

BHR,
Thanks for posting the prayer post. I have prayed for Harriet all along also & believe in the power of prayer.

Also I wanted to tell you all whom I asked for Prayers, that my Neice in GA who had chemo on a Brain growth, I don't remember the medical terminology for it, but The growth, was 80 percent gone in her last test.She will be continuing her studies in the Medical field, so that is wonderful news! She is young and beautiful inside & outward. Still continue her in your prayers as we do, always. Thanks, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 08:01:27 pm »

Jeri, prayers going up for your niece here in GA.

I also pray for you & hubby because of this very cold weather. I hope it does not make you sick again.

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 05:47:11 am »

Nice thread BHR thanks for that.
Harriet and Jerrie (niece), i will keep praying for you.

Jean/color]

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 11:11:17 pm »

Thanks Guys for your kind remarks concerning my neice.She called to thank us for her Birthday present and was so sweet
and precious, getting the great report and telling us about it. God Is good! So very Young, but has a good head on her.

Harriet, I'm just so happy for you to be on the way to being well. I'm sure it's a huge relief for you but please take care and continue your healing process.

My hubby and I are taking the colder weather well, in fact I enjoy it but can't get out as much yet.About the time I said the trees were already budding out and we missed winter almost. then now,it really is cold ha!
Take care Everyone of you Fans, Love all you Fans, Jerrie

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 06:17:09 am »

Harriet I am glad that you are on the way to feeling better.  Take care of yourself.
Jeri, I hope your niece will be okay.  That she is on her way of being healed.

My prayers to the both of you.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 05:45:49 pm »

Just to let you know Elaine is sick with the flu & her grand-daughter, Kelsey, e-mailed me that she wil not be able to e-mail or post here for awhile. I think we all need to keep Elaine in our prayers.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:25:21 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 07:07:40 pm »

Harriet, thanks for posting this. She's in my thoughts and prayers. Hope she feels better soon.

Take care, Elaine and get well soon. HUGS.

BHR

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 07:45:19 pm »

Thanks Harriet - will keep her in my prayers.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 10:34:22 am »

Elaine, I hope you will be feeling better soon.  You are in our prayers.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 10:31:06 pm »

Elaine will miss your posting but hope you will be feeling better soon....Jeri glad to hear your neice is doing better and also you are improving don't let this change in weather get you down windy and cool  and looking for some colder weather..Sending prayers to all that are ill.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 11:37:14 am »

Just to let you know Elaine is sick with the flu & her grand-daughter, Kelsey, e-mailed me that she wil not be able to e-mail or post here for awhile. I think we all need to keep Elaine in our prayers.
Harriet thanks so much for passing on the news, & your thoughfulness. Indeed I extent my prayers for Elaine. with her health issues, the flu is not needed. It was hard for me being asthmatic and I'm sure she finds this very difficult.
Her grand daughter was sweet to pass  the latest, on about her GrandMother. I send up prayers for Elaine &
all who need them. Get well and Take care Elaine, you are in our thoughts here and prayers. we took vitamins and I drinked Ensure to help with strength.Chicken soup is always good for the throat, this was our old home remedies. I'm sure you are under a Drs care as we were, but it takes time, with the flu we had here.
Hugs and Love in Christ, Jerrie

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 03:05:36 am »

Harriet I got that email too from Kelsey..

Elaine, my prayers and thoughts are with you my friend, just hang in there
Love, Flo

AJ IS THE BEST
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: