Alan Jackson
May 12, 2024, 06:55:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Club Tickets for Pensacola concert  (Read 6708 times)
Amy1961

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2012, 06:29:24 pm »

This will be my first time ordering fan club tickets since they started selling them through the store.  I'm trying not to be ignorant, but when do they go on sale?  I know it says midnight, but does that mean Thursday night or Friday night?  I know I should be able to figure it out, but the more I think about it, the more confused I get. Smiley  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Amy
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 06:45:47 pm »

Amy, you're not being ignorant. You have asked a very legitimate question. A lot of fans, even those who have ordered concert tickets from the Fan Club previously, sometimes do still get confused with the sale time schedule. This is what I've always said: Always remember that any day starts at midnight. So, as in this case, if the sale starts at midnight on a Friday, that means it's late night Thursday/early morning Friday, so , yes, you stay up extra late Thursday night. I hope I didn't confuse you even more. :-)

BHR

Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 09:04:13 am »

Thanks BHR!  Thats what I had planned, then I started talking to my sister about it and got totally confused.  I do that when we get together. Smiley  Anyway, thanks again.  I'm planning on having coffee for supper that night because I'm usually down by 10.  But I'm so excited that I probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep.  Its been a couple of years since I've seen AJ and that is entirely too long. 
Amy 
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 08:15:42 pm »

I would like for Alan to have a concert here in St Augustine before he goes to Melbourne..I have been thinking about going to the Pensacola concert because it in the arena....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 11:35:42 pm »

I would like for Alan to have a concert here in St Augustine before he goes to Melbourne..I have been thinking about going to the Pensacola concert because it in the arena....
Dizzy, I was going to tell you, I think the arena at Pensacola would be better for you all, since it is indoors, plus you get a chance at a M & G too there. good luck if you get to go. I hope your sis is lots better & you are ok too . I doubt Alan will be in St Augustine, however....Take care, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ashlowry

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 08:38:03 am »

Hey yall! My name is Ashley and  I joined the fan club this morning and I have a question about the Pensacola M&G if someone doesnt mind answering it. I know it is "lottery" style, but how many do they normally give out? This will be my first time seeing AJ and I am oh so excited! I won 4th row tickets on the radio Tuesday!  Cheesy
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 09:28:18 am »

Ashley, Welcome to the club ! -  I think that it is different for each show , depending on radio station give aways and such.  Go ahead and take a chance.  you never know - I won one in 2010 it was a great memory.  Good Luck !

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 01:04:28 pm »

Welcome Ashley. You are so lucky. The show will be great!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
ashlowry

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 05:35:43 pm »

Thank yall! I entered... worth a shot huh? Whats the worse they are gonna say? No... lol
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 01:21:43 pm »

I just now found out we should be in the Pensacola area at the time of the concert, so unfortunately I didn't get a shot at Preferred tickets. Right now section 103 is the best I can do. Waiting for a callback from some friends who are going with us, but I have put in for M&G and Front Row.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: