Alan Jackson
May 11, 2024, 01:04:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ coming to Pensacola?  (Read 15234 times)
Amy1961

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2012, 01:05:36 pm »

Facebook is saying Alan is coming to Pensacola and tickets go on sale Feb. 10th.  I don't see it on the tour schedule.  Does anybody know about this?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 01:47:15 pm »

Facebook is saying Alan is coming to Pensacola and tickets go on sale Feb. 10th.  I don't see it on the tour schedule.  Does anybody know about this?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Amy --- Maybe this will help:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20120201/NEWS01/202010330/1006
Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 03:22:39 pm »

Thanks!  That helped tremendously Smiley
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 03:39:20 pm »

YEE HAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 09:35:13 pm »

Another bit of info:

http://www.destin.com/articles/pensacola-47133-nwfdn-alan-coming.html
gtknoles

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 05:16:06 pm »

Confirmed he is coming to PCola......
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 11:43:31 pm »

Amy,
I hope you get to see Alan. This is an Indoor Venue and you can apply for a Meet and Greet.. Here is the page it is listed on under TOUR.. Tickets are for sale on Ticketmaster already.. but not not as a Fan yet.. here is the link on this site;
It's under TOUR at the top of the website Page-----http://www.alanjackson.com/tour.html
Good Luck and Enjoy!
Jeri MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 01:41:52 pm »

Wish I lived closer to Florida, but happy for those of you who do and get to go. Good luck with a meet and greet. Yee Haw!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
ashlowry

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 08:32:41 am »

SoOoOo excited! I won 4th row tickets to this show on Tuesday! Cant wait!!   Cheesy
ShellyA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 01:10:03 am »

I am so excited AJ is coming to Pensacola in May! I've been to 3 of his concerts Smiley bu have never bought thru the "preferred seating". How do I go about it? When I try to click on the Pensacola concert it keeps taking me to a concert in CA Sad
Thank you! 
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 02:04:23 am »

I am so excited AJ is coming to Pensacola in May! I've been to 3 of his concerts Smiley bu have never bought thru the "preferred seating". How do I go about it? When I try to click on the Pensacola concert it keeps taking me to a concert in CA Sad
Thank you! 

Shelly, welcome to the AJFC forum. I think the reason the ticket sale showing up is for the Sacramento, CA concert is because the fan club's ticket sale for the Pensacola, FL concert is maybe already over. I'm saying maybe because I think that you can still order concert tickets from the fan club 6 or 7 days after the initial sale date, but I could be wrong or that has changed. At any rate, you can try again in the morning or give Ticketmaster a try. You might be able to get good seating(s) from there too. Good luck and don't forget to sign to win a Meet & Greet with Alan. And while you're at it, do sign up to win also 2 Front Row Seating Tickets.

Here's how the ticket sale at the fan club goes, for your future referrence: As I explained to another fan on another thread here, fan club ticket sale starts at midnight of the sheduled day (that is CT zone, by the way) which means you actually stay up late the night before the ticket sale date to purchase your ticket. Any day starts at midnight, so, when the schedule says at 12:00 AM of the ticket sale date, that means at the start of that date. In this case, the ticket sale actually was at the end of the last minute of last Thursday, the 9th and the beginning of Friday, the 10th. In other words, you should have stayed up late Thursday night and not Friday night to make your ticket purchase. I hope I didn't confuse you. Smiley

BHR

alanjfan10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 07:28:51 am »

I tried to buy tickets for the Pennscola concert, but do not see anything for this one.   Any information would be appreciated.   
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 07:54:39 am »

alanjfan10, it appears the link for the Pensacola concert is incorrect.  When I have had problems, I have called the Fan Club, but since this is the weekend you may not hear back until Monday.  It looks like they went on sale early yesterday morning, so wonder if the problem was all day yesterday.  You could keep trying this weekend in case the link is fixed or try Ticketmaster if you are worried about not getting a ticket.  Hope this helps.  Good luck and don't forget to sign up for the M&G and Front Row seats!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
alanjfan10

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 08:17:34 am »

I am trying to purchase tickets for Pensacola, and don't see the info online. Anyone help is appreciated.
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 02:21:11 pm »

The correct link for the Pensacola concert is out there now!!!   Good luck on great tickets to all who are going!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: