Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 12:10:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Maryville birthday concert  (Read 26015 times)
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 07:15:13 pm »

Great review!!! I was thinking of going to that concert but the weaher scared me !!!  Sounds like Alan put on a SUPER GOOD show !!!  Glad you all had a "GOOD TIME !!!"

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 07:17:28 pm »

Thanks so much for the review ladies.  I am from Canada and was thinking about him yesterday and now I feel like through you great guys, that I was there.  YOU FANS ARE THE BEST!  I wish I had  a picture of his finger in the  icing or better licking it!!!!!!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 08:46:12 pm »

Terry did you get that pix?

AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 09:38:32 pm »

Terry, Dot and Sharon,
So glad you gals went to this concert and got to give birthday greetings to Alan!  It sounds like a great concert and I am sure he appreciated the birthday card and signs, and  the hat cake sounds so cool.  Wish I could have been there just to celebrate his birthday with him.  Thanks for the great review.

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 10:04:30 pm »

Terry did you get that pix?
Sue, What pix are you talking about?

Livin' On Love in California
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 01:52:25 pm »

Terry hi!

Perhaps Sue meant the picture of the cake( hat)

Terry you know they didn't sign at St Augustine  and this is my first outdoor Arena, Does Alan sign at some of them? You have been to all kinds.
Also when we were at Hollywood years ago and Alan had LBT with him, we could have had our photo made with them and met them at the break but we were afraid of missing some of Alan's Songs.
we had front row later at the Opry and I said Hello to Phillip and he waved to me,Hubby made the photo of it. LBT was appearing with Alan, also Darius Rucker, and others. a great show!
Terry , take care are you going to he LA one also? Be careful and thanks for a great review of TN!! I hope Alan got to be with his Family for his Birthday too.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 02:22:12 pm »

OOOOH!  Sounded FABULOUS!    I can't wait till Nov. 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yee haw!

Nan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 08:20:34 am »

The concert was really great     even  with the freezing weather.        We stoood  up and sang  and moved around  that kept us a little warm,.     We forgot  gloves  so ours hands was cold     .      The cake was cute  what we could see.     A few around us  did stand up   for awhile .

Gone  Country    Arkansas
January

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 02:20:10 pm »

Thought you might enjoy a couple minutes of the Maryville show - sometimes there is a 30 second commercial prior to the video

http://video.ap.org/?f=TNMAR&pid=pmNdwaAZLQlrjWAY8B8K1_Hgr90GCema
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 02:24:20 pm by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 03:10:56 pm »

Loved that, Gayle!   Thanks!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 04:17:29 pm »

Thank you January for that treat, a few minutes is so much better than nothing.  It was great   Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
suem

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 09:13:55 pm »

Terry hi!

Perhaps Sue meant the picture of the cake( hat)

Terry you know they didn't sign at St Augustine  and this is my first outdoor Arena, Does Alan sign at some of them? You have been to all kinds.
Also when we were at Hollywood years ago and Alan had LBT with him, we could have had our photo made with them and met them at the break but we were afraid of missing some of Alan's Songs.
we had front row later at the Opry and I said Hello to Phillip and he waved to me,Hubby made the photo of it. LBT was appearing with Alan, also Darius Rucker, and others. a great show!
Terry , take care are you going to he LA one also? Be careful and thanks for a great review of TN!! I hope Alan got to be with his Family for his Birthday too.

Did you get a picture of Alan tasting the icing?Huh

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 12:11:25 am »

January.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU......what a treat we got to see him on his birthday now too!!!!!!!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2009, 09:02:18 am »

Thank you January for the link. Great !

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2009, 10:07:43 am »

Terry and Sharon, thanks for the great review..
Terry do you have the pic of the huge birthday card taken? I'd love to see it..

AJ IS THE BEST
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: