Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:02:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE please on Denise  (Read 3413 times)
Allison

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2012, 11:42:53 am »

Can someone please share any info on Alan's wife Denise and how she is, up here in Canada we can't get on TV GAC so I wasn't able to watch the interview with Alan and his wife.  I have searched the web and I came accross a video but it comes up I can't view in my country, what the heck is that all about. 

When was Denise diagnosed with Cancer and what type?

Any updates you could provide would be greatly appreciated, I am now wondering if this is the reason why Alan cancelled all his Canadian dates this past Nov.  My prayers go out to the Jackson family.

Allison
Ontario, Canada
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 02:36:59 pm »

It stated on the program that her last 2 scans have been clear - so she is okay for now it seems.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 02:51:57 pm »

Thanks for the update, like I said we really don't get much news up here in Canada or on our Country radio stations, I really would of like to see the interview.

I can't wait to see Alan in April, I saw in in August 2011 in Toronto and as usual it was an awesome concert.  Different venue though then what I am use to seeing him in, it was outdoors and I think one of the hotest days in years.

Please keep me update if anyone here's anything else, so glad she is okay and I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

Allison
Ontario, Canada
johnstonpa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 05:28:07 pm »

I didnt know Denise has cancer? my sister  Janice is losing her battle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: