Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 11:40:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rickm p.c. rookie  (Read 5625 times)
rickm

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:31:11 pm »

hello,happy to be online with ajfc.finally got with the times and got a p.c. im learning as i go. i see im classified as a newbee. ive been a member of the ajfc for 18 years and met alan many years ago when most country music fans never heard of him or his music. i knew back then he was a talented artist and has been my favorite ever since.im looking foward to talking to ajfc members. this p.c. thing is awsome!

havin a "good time" listening to alan in my '65 gto.. fan club member since july 1994.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 07:14:07 pm »

Congrats, Rick, on your new PC. And welcome to the Alan Jackson board. I am Harriet from the Atlanta, GA area. Come back & post again.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 08:27:08 pm »

Welcome Rick, Yo 18 Years is a long time!
It will be nice discussing things musically Alan has done a while back. His Fans are some of the Best.I have a feeling Alan
was rather humble years ago also. I met him in 2009 and I was in awe of him.

Nice to see someone posting that has been a Fan for so long. Welcome to Alan's Forum! It's always fun knowing what Alan is working on and where he is touring.
Congrats on the new PC! All Alan's Fans love his music, The Band , His Song writing , well anything Alan Jackson. We will see Alan in May, God willing!
Jeri_MS from FL and MS Hometown

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 06:16:23 am »

Welcome Rick..Awesome you got to me Alan..dream of the day when I finally get to meet him..He truly is amazing!! Saw him in Feb. and was the best show I ever saw..Welcome again!!

RAY
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 10:26:08 am »

Welcome to the board Rick.  Lots of good AJ buddies on this board.  You will find we all LOVE EVERYTHING about AJ.
Were are you from?   I'm Louann (louiefl) from Lakeland, FL (central Florida).

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY AJ BUDDIES

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 01:53:01 pm »

Welcome to the board. You will enjoy it
here.Alan has the best fans. Anything you
want to know someone here is sure to know
it.
Elaine from Canada.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 06:50:44 am »

Welcome Rick.  You will enjoy you pc and all the stuff it can do!  We have a great fan base here and it's good to have you.
I'm Sharon from South Carolina.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

susi67

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 10:52:48 am »

Rick, welcome at the ajfc. Nice to hear about, that you're a fan since a long time.
I'm Susanne from Switzerland, and since 1990, if I was my first time in the USA, I bought my first CD from Alan, because I was falling in love if I heard his voice.
Welcome back, AJ Fans are the BEST !

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 01:40:21 pm »

Welcome to the group, Rick! Sorry, can't tell you who I am. . .personal reasons. . .but I'm from Alan's hometown in GA. We fans all have two common denominators here. . .our love for Alan and his wonderful music and as well as great cyber friendship that for some has trasnslated to real friendship after meetings at Alan's concerts. Have fun and enjoy your visits here with us all.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: