Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 10:06:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Listen to Alan's new song!!!!!!  (Read 13724 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2011, 01:30:00 pm »

It's posted on you tube.  not the official video but it is the whole song.
beautifully written by Adam and Jay and even more beautifully sung by AJ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxERRqwmMjQ

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 01:31:35 pm »

lol, you gals must have posted the new video link on the other thread while I was starting this one.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 02:06:48 pm »

AlanfanBecky----thanks! It is just awesome.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 07:36:37 pm »

I just absolutely love this song.  Been playing it over and over again.   The Strayhorns are fantastic along with Alan being just the greatest, as always.   Thanks for the youtube spot.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 08:36:40 pm »

Another Alan Jackson Masterpiece of Songwriting. As Country as it gets & beautiful.

Thanks, Becky.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 09:17:33 pm »

Another Alan Jackson Masterpiece of Songwriting. As Country as it gets & beautiful.

Thanks, Becky.

Harriet, as stated in the article from CW mag that I posted, Alan did not write this song. This was written by Jay knowles and Alan's nephew, Adam Wright. So, the credit goes to them but Alan gave it the Midas touch with his own interpretation of it that is truly beautifully done and I can see how it is being compared to "He Stopped Loving Her Today," as was also stated in the same article. Sorry, I know, I'm being 'nit-pickin'. :-)

Becky, I actually posted the link on the other thread almost 2 hours before you did it on this new thread you started. But that's ok. Thanks for it, anyway. Our purpose are the same. . .so everyone here can have the opportunity to listen to it. No harm done. I'm being 'nit-pickin' again, sorry. :-)

BHR

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 07:51:21 am »

Thank you for the link..a wonderful song!!!

RAY
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 08:13:10 am »

Good song   now if they would just release  the new cd

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 10:01:25 am »

If this song is any way an example of this next CD - it will be WONDERFUL - can't wait -  any date for release - Cindy Huh

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 09:33:55 pm »

Becky Thanks!

Sounds like another great song w/Alan!  written by his nephew Adam Wright & Jay Knowles. Alan's voice sounds great in this one, as always and the Band "StrayHorns" is awesome too!
Didn't it say, "the CD would be out in a couple of Months. "That would be about February Yay!

Thanks for telling us it was online!
 I hope this one rises fast and Alan has a Great New Year!

Love it! Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 09:39:14 pm »

Radio has got to play this one. I'm still smarting over what happened to Long Way to Go.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 12:42:15 pm »

Thanks, Becky.

Harriet, as stated in the article from CW mag that I posted, Alan did not write this song. This was written by Jay knowles and Alan's nephew, Adam Wright. So, the credit goes to them but Alan gave it the Midas touch with his own interpretation of it that is truly beautifully done and I can see how it is being compared to "He Stopped Loving Her Today," as was also stated in the same article. Sorry, I know, I'm being 'nit-pickin'. :-)

Becky, I actually posted the link on the other thread almost 2 hours before you did it on this new thread you started. But that's ok. Thanks for it, anyway. Our purpose are the same. . .so everyone here can have the opportunity to listen to it. No harm done. I'm being 'nit-pickin' again, sorry. :-)

BHR

I stand corrected on the songwriters of this wonderful song. Credit goes to Adam Wright & Jay Knowles for writing a great song. And credit goes to Alan for nailing it with great vocals.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:50:33 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 02:23:51 pm »

I can't get this song out of my head anymore. It's such a beatiful song. Sorry again 'bout my having been a little bit nit-pickin' Harriet and Becky.  I do get that way sometimes when I'm not feeling well. :-) I'm feeling a little much better now, by the way (I posted an update at the OFF TOPIC - JAN. MONTHLY THREAD I have just started).

Here's another YOU TUBE link for Alan's new song that I just found. . .the video of montage of Alan's photos is better done and also with better photo collections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB67JoKWeRk

Enjoy viewing!

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 02:56:24 pm »

Thanks, BHR. I really enjoyed that.

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 03:26:52 pm »

Thanks for that new link.  I love the pictures!  The song gets better each time I listen to it.
(At least 25 times so far!)

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: