Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 12:19:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Country Weekly Sexiest Man  (Read 13867 times)
January

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2009, 06:50:03 pm »

Fans voted Trace Adkins the sexiest man - and he is sort of sexy - he sings sexy  - he moves sexy

BUT

we all know that sexy is spelled A-L-A-N.  

HMMMMM       Must have been when he found that darn razor toward the end of summer - SHOOT!!  Dear Alan  - throw the razor away-- but either way you will always be the sexiest guy on the planet for my money.....
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:10:22 am by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 09:02:08 am »

January,
I had not heard who it was this year. I think Trace Adkins has this way about him that is so charming. He will most likely laugh at this article and take it in stride. Love his long hair and it fits his tall statusque frame. His shy grin is appealing for a seemingly tough guy image..
Trace does songs like his "Badonkadonk" and it's just fun for him.. He is a nice guy seemingly, loved hearing him answer the questions Fans sent in, on Nan Kelly show. He seems tough, but he is a nice family guy I feel. His Songs are great! He seems to respect women and cares about his family. I haven't noted any disgusting language in his Music nor have I heard him say any.

I like Alan looking like he did in my Meet and Greet, not the scuffy look but younger people like this. he is so handsome and just super nice! I would think he is one of the most Sexy Country Music Singers, tall, good shape, hamdsome, charming . has this way about him, that is so real, Sings like a lark.Love the way he dresses  and his humble ways. He is humble but very smart, but not one to brag & I love this. It just seems to be his nature.I'm not impressed with the Younger, It's is not necessarly the most sexy, my opinon.
Thanks for posting.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:20:55 am »

I can't believe this either, Alan Jackson is the only sexy country star for me

AJ IS THE BEST
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 02:26:18 pm »

Sorry I don't see anything sexy about
Trace.
Elaine

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 10:49:03 am »

Trace is nice, but he is no ALAN JACKSON.  I also agree with what everyone else said.   ALAN should have won.  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 10:16:53 pm »

We Alan fans don't need a contest to know who is the Sexiest......ALAN....without a doubt!!!!!  Not to mention all of his other god given qualities. Sweet Man for sure!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 11:06:01 pm »

We don't need no silly contest as we all know that
S=A
E=L
X=A
Y=N
So there you have it!!!
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 04:31:52 pm »

Nelle, I agree with you!  Trace is nice, but he is no Alan Jackson!!!  If you look in the dictionary under the word sexy - there's a picture of Alan!!!  LOL 
Not only is he a gorgeous man (from his beautiful blond head, to those sexy knees, right on down to the tips of his wonderful cowboy boots), but he is a gorgous soul and that equals sexy to me!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 06:22:43 pm »

Kathy, you said it the best!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 07:12:23 pm »

Thank you Kathy. With his soul  comes that great singing. When he sings you can understand every word with feeling, so he is also sexy when he is singing.   I watched the song and video of the one that won instead of  ALAN.  It was O.K. but, at times I could not understand him.  A lot of the singers mumble.  What good is it when you can not understand what  is being said?       Take Care          nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:57 am »

Sorry I don't see anything sexy about
Trace.
Elaine

Maybe his deep warm voice ? (for you ladies ! lol.)

Isn't there a poll for sexiest Lady ?

Jean
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:05:14 am by JeanB » Logged

Belgian#1 Fan
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 07:03:18 pm »

You are too funny JeanB!!!  Maybe we can find the "sexiest lady" contest for you guys!!!!
Sherry

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 11:09:37 pm »

JeanB......Your in luck, the Country Weekly Sexiest Woman will be in Nov. 2nd  Issue going on sale Oct. 26th. Let us know what you think of those results. Since you know how we ladies feel about the Men's Contest, LOL
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 09:13:31 am »

Thanks Kimberleigh and Sherry.  Faith Hill is still the sexiest for me .
If i have to choice a youngster, i'll go for Kellie Pickler !

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2009, 11:13:15 am »

Jean/B,

I have seen both in person and I have to agree with you, even being a woman. ha!
 Faith Hill is Beautiful & Kellie has a figure to die for!

I prefer Alan as the sexiest Male in Country Music , however.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: