Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 03:11:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanksgiving  (Read 3203 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2011, 02:12:10 am »

I would like to wish all of you AJ fans in America, and Alan and his family, a very Happy Thanksgiving. 

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 02:22:25 pm »

I hope All of you AJ Fans had a Happy ThanksGiving Day! Also Alan & Family and The StrayHorns too!
 Also the Staff who does so much work for us Fans.

Our ThanksGiving Food was cooked for us and that will be the Last time lol My family likes my family Traditional Recipes ha!
Mom's Cooking is always THE best! The Family Vist was the Best Part! What a Great Family we have,So Thankful for this!
missed my son & Family from the Nashville, area..however.Will see them for Christmas Hopefully!
Much to be Thankful for this Year, even with the economy in a mess. One's Health means it all and I don't want a repeat of 2009 or 2010, so may things happened so fast.Well come to think of it, I had one Great Memory  10/2009 , before my
Mom passed, I got the Meet and Greet with Alan, so that was Wonderful! It was very touching for me to get it, at that time. Alan really brought some real happiness to me, after having gone though so much w/My Mom. a Nice shoulder to lean on for a few minutes. Thanks Alan , you will never know how much seeing you, helped me through her passing later.

My Grand daughter is readying for her senior Prom and has this lovely long dress to wear. No date presently but she doesn't care, she wants to enjoy it with her friends.I may get a limo to take them. She will be beautiful!
 I wish her the best. she is a Great student and wonderful Young Lady. Reminds me of Alan's daughter's, so sweet.
I am so thankful for my Family and our friends made over the Years.God Is Good
Enjoy your Holiday weekend! Jerrie-MS)Love your Dad's while you have them(   Love this touching little Video below;

http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy241/LairdMs-2/?action=view&current=What_is_That.mp4&evt=user_media_share

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 11:26:47 pm »

Jeri,  I can relate with AJ making you feel special.  Although I haven't had a chance to meet him yet just being close was very comforting. I had lost my aunt to cancer, three nephews at birth, and my brother had been deployed all within a two week period and the concert was just awesome.  I felt so much comfort there.

I am sure your Grand daughter is beautiful.  They all are at that stage in their life.  My daughter is now in college and it seems like yesterday we were doing the prom thing. The limo would be an excellent idea it would be something she wouldn't forget and would make the night so special even without a date.  Good friends are always a blessing.

Hope you had an enjoyble Thanksgiving.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: