Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 07:19:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida Tour  (Read 6686 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2011, 01:54:56 pm »

ALAN WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR A TOUR IN FLORIDA....PLEASE

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:56:53 pm »

******************************************************************************************
ATTN:DIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FANS!
Here is the Lineup for May http://www.runawaycountry.com/lineup.jsp#

EDITED: Someone just brought to my attention that Alan & The Strayhorns will be in Melbourne, FL May 6/2012  Yea!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope my tickets are right and I got close ones. Being asthmatic I never go to festivals but I have to go there. My Sister Lives there near..If anyone knows anymore about this place, let me know ok..  I have tickets.Not into walking much. Dizzy maybe we can see each other there. we will go by my sister's most likely..so that saves me some .
so many nice places to eat in that area too, or cocoa Bch to west palm. Can't wait to see Alan & the StrayHorns Yes!!!!!!!
I am so Happy! Jerrie-MS  http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20111115/BREAKINGNEWS/111115008/Star-studded-lineup-unveiled-2012-s-Runaway-Country-fest-Melbourne--  Love , Love the Chart House too!
* Love , Love ,Love Cafe Margaux Restaurant !!in Cocoa Bch !

EDITED--JUST CALLED THE VENUE & WE ARE ON STAGE YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIZZY Parking is a must, order it too!!  

Today Dec 10 again;
Oh MY! I just got a call from the Venue and this does not include admission for 2..w/That I already have, so it's Much more LOL j/k
My hubby will be happy for this  j/k now LOL. we are only going Sunday but we have to have admission for Two, also Seating on Stage (2)which I had , plus Parking! Alan can't cancel this one, or we will be so in trouble LOL.
Alan  I really hope  will be there for sure. PLEASE!
Dizzy if you get tickets remember it's a festival and you get tickets to see Alan( for each person) plus admission for( two) etc also, plus parking! Hope to see you there! I Hope our seats are close to Alan on stage, we usually get great seats! Not even sure how high that stage is, but If Alan can hack it, I can have my hack-it packet and go! I fear Heights!! Yo!
This wait is going to kill me ha! Alan is worth the wait! plus The StrayHorns!
Jerrie-from Mississippi
[/color][/size][/size]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:25:02 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 11:56:00 am »

Jeri,

I am so excited and happy for you. Dizzy, I hope you get to go too! Have fun Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 08:14:02 pm »

I would LOVE to see this show!  However, I am saving to go to my first CMA fest in June and recently found out that another fave of mine, Tom Petty is going to be playing in Estero, Fl. (just outside Naples) and Orlando, May 3.

It is not about my favoring one over another, a dream of mine would be to have Tom and The Heartbreakers jam with Alan and the Strayhorns.  Tom is a huge fan of REAL country music and recorded a stellar release with Johnny Cash several years ago that one awards.

My problem is financing these concerts with overnight hotel stays, etc.  If the concert was just with Alan and a headliner, I would pay a bill late to do it.  However, there are going to be many playing there, which tells me a lil' bit of Alan and a lil' bit of many others.  I went to a gig like this last year in Jan. to see Martina McBride with several others playing.  She was fantastic!  I was lucky in that the gig was outside Ft. Lauderdale and no overnight stay required.

I want my first Alan concert to be more intimate, hope to meet some of the fine people here at a concert.  If I did not have my other plans, then yes, I would do this.

I envy all that are going.
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 08:16:59 pm »

Oh heck, I forgot to mention that I am seeing Martina and George Strait in Orlando Feb. 11th too!  The tickets are a present, can't wait!
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 08:28:32 am »

Would love another  Florida  concert  at  a  venue,,   not a festivial.      Looks like on the tour page sofar  alot of festivials   and the Canada ones they changed the dates on last year.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 12:56:39 pm »

hope to see some new tours added soon

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: