Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:34:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Trick or Treating!!!!  (Read 5123 times)
taccat8

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2011, 04:11:28 pm »

Can you image Alan coming to your door!!!! Oh my!!!!!
Great article:
                     http://new.headlinecountry.net/?p=1147
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:20:47 pm by taccat8 » Logged

Kathy
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 06:52:42 pm »

taccat8,THank you for that cute article.    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 01:13:31 am »

Cute.......I would give him a TREAT if he came to my house lol

Gwen
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 06:38:46 pm »

Cute.......I would give him a TREAT if he came to my house lol

Gwen

GWEN!! lol I would invite him in for a bit of JD ha.. Our Halloween times with our children sounds a bit like Alan's ha!
Imagine trying to look like Alan, you would have to be tall and good looking too LOL I remember we made our son's head gear once, out of paper mache and it got so heavy, he had to remove it to breathe LOL poor son...Our Daughter was always a clown or something LOL, she's still funny.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:16:23 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 05:53:49 pm »

I sure would give him a treat if he came to my house.  Wouldn't that be something.  Just dreaming.  Don't think it would ever happen.  We had over 200 kids this year.  The last group came around 9:11pm.  The weather was real nice for the kiddies.  We usually dress up and have our place all done up, but this year we were too busy we did not have time for any of that.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 10:00:43 pm »

I sure would give him a treat if he came to my house.  Wouldn't that be something.  Just dreaming.  Don't think it would ever happen.  We had over 200 kids this year.  The last group came around 9:11pm.  The weather was real nice for the kiddies.  We usually dress up and have our place all done up, but this year we were too busy we did not have time for any of that.
My sister down in central, FL said she dressed with a  long black dress on and a black mask and they thought she looked so pretty. Sitting among the flowers and ghost & goblin decorations lol. she forgot to put anything on for mosquitos and got  bites all over her neck and she may have to go to the Dr. she forgot & used perfume..Her home has a pood at the back of the covered pool. That could have made them worse recently..Poor sis.. They handed out 5 huge bags, the older kids got greedy. ha! we didn't have time this year either.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:12:27 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 07:18:47 am »

Wow that would be such a treat, to have Alan at your door, anytime Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: