Alan Jackson
May 01, 2024, 10:56:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: St Augustine Photos  (Read 5193 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2009, 01:58:23 pm »

AJFANS,

As I said before , we had to take our good camera back to the car, so this one makes not so good photos.
I always want too see all photos, so I'm posting all I have. I hope you enjoy anyway..
Hubby made one of Terry's signs-Pontus & Sabrina Flag from our seats on the side. wanted you to see the Venue
but not all came out ok.. Alan is not clear * the big one had white spots on it. sorry.. Just had to share anyway.

If the FanClub does not approve of these being shown  will certainly understand..
I just enjoyed this Concert & venue so much, even with the heat. wasn't bad at all. One shot of Chris Young.
Enjoy I hope! Best way to view is Go to detailed view  click each photo after entering album
Here we go!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0CbOW7hy2cMWFP

PS-Sue do not kill me now lol you looked so sweet. & are..Alan was throwing picks in  his photo. The little boy in video was down right by us, so cute dancing. These are our worst photos ever..
sorry.
NOTE:Fan, There are a few Photos of the  Hollywwod,Fl under Patti's Post, Hollywood, Fl below;
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 06:40:09 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 03:13:28 pm »

Hi Jeri Thank you for showing those pictures. You are way to hard on yourself. The picture of ALAN with his arms out was nice and clear. The cute boy, the band and Chris Young are good.  The ladies in the last picture were sharp and clear. The GOOD TIME sign with Terry was fun to see.   AS I have said before, for me to see any pictures is a treat because I can't go.  I don't care it they are perfect or not.   It is not so easy to take pictures at a concert.  You did a good job Jeri and I enjoyed them and that fact that you thought of us.      Take Care         nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 02:02:14 am »

Thanks for sharing your photos Jeri.  I have seen worse....acutally I have taken worse.  You looked lovely!
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 02:14:45 am »

Jerie, thanks for sharing your pics..
I like the one of you and Sue, you both looked great!

AJ IS THE BEST
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 10:04:22 am »

Thanks for sharing the pics Jeri!  Love the "Good Time" signs!  Wish I had a chance to speak with you at the concert.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: