Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 01:42:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: CW: Country Music's Sexiest Man? VOTE For Alan!  (Read 14270 times)
taccat8

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 04:55:27 pm »

Trace Adkins as country music sexiest man!!!  I hate to be so skeptical, but it does seem odd that he just released a new album, co-hosting the American Country Awards the beginning of Dec., is the special guest on the Top 20 Country Countdown this week plus other appearances. Hmmmmmmmm!

Kathy
taccat8

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 03:09:12 pm »

Dwight Yoakam as the second sexiest man!?! Colt Ford sexier than Alan!?! OH PLEASE!!!!!
I think Country Weekly needs a reality check!!! Alan was honored as a songwriter and received a star in Nashville and did that mag put him on the cover. I think not. It is a shame.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:14:19 pm by taccat8 » Logged

Kathy
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 04:37:13 pm »

I saw trace a few years ago in concert he opened for Alan he was good and sexy, but Alan wins hands down, I just wish you would see more pictures of him NOT wearing a hat?Huh Anybody now a site that has any pictures of him without a hat on??

Thanks
Allison

Allison, here's a link for you. . .click on the word HOMEPAGE at the very bottom of the page to browse the entire site.

http://www.angelfire.com/music4/ajfan2/Thumbnails4.html

Enjoy viewing Alan's photos!

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 12:07:44 pm »

It's ALAN-I have seen them both up close.. Trace does have that sexy Song"One Hot moma", maybe that is why he got it! LOL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 05:14:46 am »

I had to wonder though... what is it so sexy about Trace Adkins???  don't even like his heavy voice!
I have seen him up close too from the second row in TX concerts, but couldn't find anything about him that attracts me.
But Alan...oh..oh... you all know what I mean!!!! Smiley

AJ IS THE BEST
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 11:15:15 am »

Kimberely Yep! <*>,,<*>  Alan has so much Charisma!!!!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 11:58:24 am »

I agree that Alan is, BY FAR the Sexiest man in Country Music.  However, I think that the studios
do some payola to get the publicity going on most of these stars and Alan just finished his contract
with Arista and has started his own along with another one.  Not sure how all that goes.  But that's
what I hear on our news here in the Detroit area.  Your studio has to promote you.  Alan doesn't need
promotion.  He and his Strayhorns are like a one-man show every time they step out anywhere.  He
should have those awards but I bet he doesn't care.  He knows we adore him!!!

I saw Trace way back at the Palace of Auburn Hills opening for Alan.  There was another young guy too.
Trace was good but I would never call him sexy - not ever.  He's entertaining though.  I wish Alan would
schedule us in this area again next year.  The Windsor concert got cancelled and I had tickets for that.
I'm in mourning!!!!!!!!
Alanfan
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: