Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 12:17:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Demand it!  (Read 13992 times)
taccat8

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2011, 04:23:21 pm »

With nine days left to vote, it looks like Mineral, VA will be the winner. Glad to see that it will be a place that could use some good time!!!! I am looking forward to going to the concert.

Kathy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 09:11:49 pm »

You are so lucky, I signed it but there were not enough for this area , can't believe so few, I know lots of people
here who love Alan's work. Congrats on going to this concert!
Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:17:06 am »

With nine days left to vote, it looks like Mineral, VA will be the winner. Glad to see that it will be a place that could use some good time!!!! I am looking forward to going to the concert.

I'm another who will try to go to the Mineral, VA concert!  Have family up that way......

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49:18 pm »

To far for me to go i live in Canada
ajfan4sure

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 07:46:22 am »

Me too Allison, near Hamilton.  You can demand it for a Hamilton Concert, I have, lol.
Even tho he is coming in April, another time wouldn't hurt!!
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 09:49:01 pm »

Sharon, I will try and come to if the weather is not to bad .10 hr drive .
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 08:23:47 am »

AJFAN4SURE

I live in Barrie and I think we are up to 60 votes, so I don't think we are going to win!!!!!

Can't wait to see Alan in Hamilton, I might even see if I can get a single ticket and travel to London the night before, A date with Alan two nights in a row, WOW!!!!!!!

Allison
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 09:48:58 am »

Wow VA is way out ahead. You lucky gals that get to go, HAVE FUN!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 02:18:45 pm »

I started voting for Mineral, VA even though I would love Alan to come back here to Maine any old time he wants to. They been through some hard times and deserve this extra special Good Time with Alan and The Strayhorns. Hey you all deserve to have him come around your town too and I hope he does real soon.
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 03:18:57 pm »

I made a "demand" for Antwerp/Belgium but we are only two at this moment. lol.Maybe Alan can send us a copie of a concert ... or sing a few songs by his cell-phone! lol.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 10:10:56 pm »

I made a "demand" for Antwerp/Belgium but we are only two at this moment. lol.Maybe Alan can send us a copie of a concert ... or sing a few songs by his cell-phone! lol.

Jean

Very funny Jean/B LOL.. I think in FL, Dizzy and myself are the only ones Demanding almost lol
we just saw him at the Opry, so I can wait and see him later.I hope you get to see Him soon Jean/b, he is awesome
w/the Strayhorns!! They seem to be having much more fun. love seeing the band smiling and Alan!Take care, Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 11:16:31 am »

Not the only ones, Jerrie!   Too bad  we can't do it more than once!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 04:05:03 am »

I'm certainly happy about Mineral.....I live about hour and half from there...I know if I can drive 11 hours to Macon to see our man I will definately drive to Mineral. I'm just wondering where in Mineral they can have a show with AJ? It's a small town. I'll have to check the closest venue....Probably Richmond or Washington Area?HuhHuh
taccat8

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 07:23:35 pm »

It's official, Mineral VA is the winner!! It is amazing how a town of 500 people received over 31,000 votes.  The support they received makes me proud to live in America. Hope they will be able to somehow have the concert in the town.  It would be great that a small town southern man would have a concert in a small town.

Kathy
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 09:45:51 pm »

I heard today the show will be in Mineral if at all possible. They are considering the football field at the high school or another location in Mineral.  That's what was on the news today. They are most concerned with any safety issues and are in talks right now.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: