Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 10:01:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN & LEE ANN WOMACK JUST HOPING!  (Read 8791 times)
ittybitty

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2011, 03:41:57 pm »

I WOULD LOVE IT  IF ALAN WOULD TOUR WITH LEEANN WOWACK THEY ARE WONDERFUL TOGETHER. JUST HOPING!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:13:02 pm by ittybitty » Logged
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 10:22:49 pm »

This would be a wonderful show if it would happen...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 09:38:57 am »

Yes that would be nice. I think they are really special friends. I saw her at the Opry last month with him, and also in Indianapolis with George & Reba...awesome both times.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 10:51:09 am »

Yes, I thought the same thing after seeing them sing together on the Opry last month.   Smiley
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 12:05:45 am »

Yes, I thought the same thing after seeing them sing together on the Opry last month.   Smiley
Me too! I wish Alan would tour with another . I love Patti Loveless w/Alan also.. Little Big Town was great opening for Alan. Zac Brown also..I would just like to hear Alan for a whole show, perhaps do a duet with someone. I hope he plans to be in FL soon..or Nashville.Love the Opry or the Ryman, we have always gotten great seats at the Ryman.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:31:45 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
taccat8

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 02:28:34 pm »

Jeri your wish came true. Alan is scheduled a concert at the Runaway Country Festival in Melbourne, FL on May 6, 2012!!!

Kathy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 07:19:15 pm »

Jeri your wish came true. Alan is scheduled a concert at the Runaway Country Festival in Melbourne, FL on May 6, 2012!!!
ThankS so much for bringing this to my attention!!! I wish, my wish had been here and Inside Venue ha!
I had not noticed it. my Sister lives near , so I guess we will have to pay her a visit LOL.I don't normally do festivals, being asthmatic but I got on right away and ordered Tickets. My hubby will die of shock lol j/k. I hope I did the tickets right..

Dizzy do you plan to go? I hope you feel up to the heat, me too ha!Louann  will you be there? look forward to Fans.
Jinx are you up to this outdoor festival? Nice Birthday belated Gift ha!
I was hoping Alan would be inside at Florida Theatre. It's small and nice old theatre.Vince Gill is here a lot , also Strait.
I will ask my sister more about this place. I hope it not too much walking. we got close seats, really close.I will call them to make sure I have done the tickets right and locate the area exactly..Does anyone know if we can get our parking pass
after we get there? Let me know ok..I just realized it doesn't say on the tickets. Oh well! I can walk there, from my sisters house LOL.  It's not an easy place to find. WickHam seems to go forever.. Thanks Again! Alan is worth the wait, wish he had meet and greets but they don't usually offer them at festivals. If Anyone knows , let me know ok..
Thanks! Jeri
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:32:48 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 06:49:25 pm »

Jerrie, we haven't decided about the festival.  I'm hoping he'll schedule a tour since he'll be in Florida.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 07:40:59 pm »

Jerrie, we haven't decided about the festival.  I'm hoping he'll schedule a tour since he'll be in Florida.
Jinx, you are very wise. After having gotten the tickets, I wished I had not, but we sit on stage( whatever That means) I hope it isn't too high up, I fear heights LOL. IT would be great if Alan could schedule another here in FL
in a venue with another opener! It seems to be the way they are going now, in Country music. That way some could get meet and greets, that haven't before.My hubby may fire me, for buying those tickets ha! you can fire wives no? Ha J/k

He isn't good at walking in venues like festivals & my asthma etc..but if Dizzy can, we can too! She & her Sister were having so much fun at the new Grand ole Opry and My hubby and I were dragging..lol  Jinx my Sister lives there is why I decided to go there and we have a GPS to find it. I'm not sure my sister will want to go or not, she is visiting for ThanksGiving now. we were just down there, for our Anniversary. we ate at the Chart House, it was awesome food!
Haven't heard if Dizzy is going, I somehow lost her Email addy or it went away. I thought I put it in my contacts. Jinx like you, I hope Alan schedules something for Florida, INSIDE too ha! May can be rather hot in FL, oh my! we may have blown it! I want to see Alan so bad and The StrayHorns too!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:31:27 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 11:25:23 pm »

Yes, I thought the same thing after seeing them sing together on the Opry last month.   Smiley
Me too! I wish Alan would tour with another . I love Patti Loveless w/Alan also.. Little Big Town was great opening for Alan. Zac Brown also..I would just like to hear Alan for a whole show, perhaps do a duet with someone. I hope he plans to be in FL soon..or Nashville.Love the Opry or the Ryman, we have always gotten great seats at the Ryman.

Jeri, Alan with Patty Loveless would be my dream tour. Patty has stuck with Traditional Country & Bluegrass & she has great songs & a great country voice. I would love to see that.

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 04:41:23 pm »

I would love to see Alan tour with Lee Ann or Patty Loveless..either one would make a great show..I saw Patty a few years ago and she was amazing..

RAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: